ACB 70 - Barnatt vs Askham

michi972

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Askham and Barnatt on the same odds anyone on anything?

kushagov vs townsend tomorrow looks to be a 185er vs a 155er. any idea what's up with that?

kushagov vs townsend tomorrow looks to be a 185er vs a 155er. any idea what's up with that?

exactly my concern, i was about to take townsend (pending some tape watching) but concerned about that size differential

MMA Fighting Money Line
ACB 70 - Middleweight 5 rounds - Sheffield Arena - Sheffield, England

Sat 9/23 4001 Luke Barnatt -135
5:00PM 4002 Scott Askham -105
ACB 70 - Middleweight 3 rounds - Sheffield Arena - Sheffield, England
Sat 9/23 4101 Will Noland +120
4:30PM 4102 Ibragim Chuzhigaev -160
ACB 70 - Lightweight 3 rounds - Sheffield Arena - Sheffield, England
Sat 9/23 4201 Husein Kushagov +100
12:00PM 4202 Adam Townsend -140
ACB 70 - Bantamweight 3 rounds - Sheffield Arena - Sheffield, England
Sat 9/23 4301 Diego Marlon +245
12:00PM 4302 Bubba Jenkins -335
ACB 70 - Welterweight 3 rounds - Sheffield Arena - Sheffield, England
Sat 9/23 4401 Ismael de Jesus +285
12:00PM 4402 Ismail Naurdiev -405
ACB 70 - Lightweight 3 rounds - Sheffield Arena - Sheffield, England
Sat 9/23 4501 Kane Mousah +140
12:00PM 4502 Alex Enlund -180

------

some interesting ones here. i'm on askham -105. i've never been terribly big on barnatt, and askham arguably won BOTH of his last two fights in the ufc before getting cut.. durable as hell, i favor him here

kushagov townsend is at 170, for the record

kushagov does NOT look 3 inches taller at the weighin, but townsend looks soft for him going up in weight.

watched some tape on kush. think it's gonna come down to wrestling, that's townsend's bread and butter as it is kush's, and kush is naturally bigger. he's pretty ripped at 170, townsend looked super soft at the weighin.. we've seen him at 145 just a couple fights ago...

kush is beatable if you can stuff his takedowns etc, he's vulnerable on the feet and he's fairly straight forward with gnp etc, but i feel like the size and wrestling go his way here.. i actually think i'm gonna bet him +100... i'm a townsend fan, great top game dude, made some great $ on him in the insane edwards line recently, but yea. size matters and similar fighters. kush might gas a bit late, tho. and townsend's never been finished. maybe pass is best option.

i'd play o2.5 if that was an option. kush is NOT a finisher if you ask me. definitely not against townsend. only guy with chance to finish imo would be townsend if kush gasses badly

ACB 70 Risk: 190
askham -105: 105 for 100
mousah +140: 35 for 49
kushagov +100: 50 for 50
---

don't normally bet ACB, but put some tape in on this stuff. obviously not confident, less than 2u risked.

so i pulled trigger (for whopping half unit) on kush cause townsend is WAY out of shape. 3 weeks ago he was like 200 pounds.. this is a dude who fought at 145 a couple fights ago... kush is fairly one dimensional but townsend coming out of retirement, took this fight to pay for his political campaign.

mousah is an explosive dude who i think has standup edge and maybe can keep it there vs enlund. /shrug.

kushagov townsend is at 170, for the record

kushagov does NOT look 3 inches taller at the weighin, but townsend looks soft for him going up in weight.

was townsend drinking a beer at the weigh ins? he looks like someone who lifts weights, eats like shit and pounds whisky every night (i look like that too so i know lol).

i'll take a shot on kush.

I don't think Townsend needs to be in shape to beat Kush. He is light years better and even in poor condition should be favored.

not too impressed by enlund, he leaves himself open and mousah packs a serious punch.

i'm on the opposite side of all of you

townsend > kush
enlund > mousah
barnatt > askham

mousah has literally beaten nobody and lost to diakese in 36 seconds, why would you bet on him?

i feel like a lot of enlund's opponents should have done way better defending takedowns. i guess we're about to find out.

love the confusion on enlund's face when he literally ate punches for 15 mins.

Back