ACB 73’ Brasil October 21st

That was one woeful rolling kneebar

Well this is a fight that no one will remember

Wow he survived!

Holy fucking shit! Usman was looking really sharp and Gregory just dropped him! Ämazing comeback!

Don't think it was a bad stoppage. One of those punches sent Usman's head floorbound. As a ref you kinda need to stop it if you see that.

Wow! First fight wad better than most yesterday's Bellator and today UFC's!

Well that one brought some energy to the room.

I wouldn't really say that this guy fight like Andersson Silva but it's nice to see The Spider sporting students.

Pretty gnarly fight -- both have gotten tired

Awesome suplex and body-based Ground and Pound!

Hahahahahahah!!!

That's some Matt Hughes vs Carlos Newton esque shit!

Batista broke his ribs and writhed in pain while Viskhan got KO'd, couldn't rise to his feet, is in extended time and still is woobly as hell and can barely stand

They've called it. Fucking unbelievable comeback.

I've never seen anything even close to that before.

Viskhan still can't stand -- winced in pain every time he tries.

Basically, after the bell rang, both guy was floorbound and couldn't rise to their feet. Batista had his ribs broke and writhed in pain. Meanwhile, Viskhan was lucid, but then went unconcuious as the ref pulled him off Batista, and he was in such disorientation that he could not rise from the floor as the third round was about to start, possibly having broken his jaw from the ending ground and pound.

Viskhan still can't stand -- winced in pain every time he tries.

Basically, after the bell rang, both guy was floorbound and couldn't rise to their feet. Batista had his ribs broke and writhed in pain. Meanwhile, Viskhan was lucid, but then went unconcuious as the ref pulled him off Batista, and he was in such disorientation that he could not rise from the floor as the third round was about to start, possibly having broken his jaw from the ending ground and pound.
I’ve seen a lot of fights but nothing quiet like that! Pure awesomeness

Back