ACB 77 (Will stream live, 23Dec-2017): Vyacheslav Vasilevsky, Albert Duraev, A. Abdulvakhabov+more

InfinityLens

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
k-v_2kzlfNg.jpg

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/48593-acb-77-moscow-vasilevsky-vs-duraev

Nobody made a thread, so here it is.

Alexey Butorin has thunderrrrrous power oh my. Joshua Aveles is someone I always root for. Overall this is a great card. Love how Schlemenko beat Slava twice to win the M1 grand prix lol wins a tournament beating just one opponent twice.
This card is going to be riddled with knockouts.

A nice Christmas present card from ACB

#WouldWatch
A great year for ACB, hope a even better 2018

Cannot wait for Vartanyan - Abdul Aziz. That's easily 2nd best fight ACB can make after Berkhamov-Tumenov

Bumping this thread because the event starts in 2 hours. Should be another banger from ACB.

ACB bless. the only thing missing is balaev had to pull out.

AAA vs Vartanyan is going to be great.

No commentary? Where's my Frank Mir and that other guy!?

I think they are having some audio difficulties, which is why no commentary on fighters as they walkout. Oh well, still hyped for the card.

Man ACB stadiums are so empthy that not even the commentators attend their events!:(

Still no commentary

Adlan Amagov sighting?

Was Silvian really going for a straight armbar off his back?

No way he'd ever get that.

After this fight, Amirkhan Isagadzhiev is up, he's the guy that headkick TKO'd D.J Linderman in his pro debut.

ACB cameramen trying to be artsy by showing the title-belt in the foreground of the shot.:D

Sounds like it's Lacey & someone else commentating, no Mir.

Back