ACB 77 (Will stream live, 23Dec-2017): Vyacheslav Vasilevsky, Albert Duraev, A. Abdulvakhabov+more

What’s the delay?
Don’t tell me they are making the judges pick a decision

Can someone please confirm offical decision
My laptop battery just died

Wow that was absolutely a fucking joke.

ACB's legitimacy just went down the toilet like a turd.

What? Dont understand how one of judges can do 49-47 score.

Wow that was absolutely a fucking joke.

ACB's legitimacy just went down the toilet like a turd.
It was better when Khasiev could overturn decisions, he fixed a lots of bs decions in the past

Any chance to get translated what was said in the cage? There was a lot of monologues going back-and-forth there.

I guess acb is trying to prOmote their “all Muslim warrior “ championship narrative

Any chance to get translated what was said in the cage? There was a lot of monologues going back-and-forth there.
Rematch in Armenia.
Ed said thanks to his team, Aziz said that (if I'm not wrong) that he felt ring rust and that previously he thought that it's not gonna be a problem and said to him these 14 months out of fighting felt not like 14 months, he felt himself (before the fight) like his last fight just happened yesterday.

ACB owner said that there might be a rematch in Yerevan (Armenia)

Rematch in Armenia.
Ed said thanks to his team, Aziz said that (if I'm not wrong) that he felt ring rust and that previously he thought that it's not gonna be a problem and said to him these 14 months out of fighting felt not like 14 months, he felt himself (before the fight) like his last fight just happened yesterday.

Thanks guys.

That's one scummy decision I won't forget. ACB's Machida vs Shogun 1.

I guess acb is trying to prOmote their “all Muslim warrior “ championship narrative
"All Muslim Warriors" got robbed too in the past, unfortunately this happens in all promotions around the world, MMA, boxing etc. Remember Shlemenko vs Mousasi?

"All Muslim Warriors" got robbed too in the past, unfortunately this happens in all promotions around the world, MMA, boxing etc. Remember Shlemenko vs Mousasi?

Mousasi isn’t Muslim

That wasn’t in acb who is pushing that narrative narrative

Also acb has a lot more control over judges in Russian than bellator does in the US

That was a lot closer than this garbage — Mousasi won round 1 clearly and had back control and rnc attempted last minutes of round

Back