ACB 77 (Will stream live, 23Dec-2017): Vyacheslav Vasilevsky, Albert Duraev, A. Abdulvakhabov+more

I guess acb is trying to prOmote their “all Muslim warrior “ championship narrative
Bullshit, muslim fighters also get robbed in ACB. Wtf are you talking about? why drag religion into this? many Chechen fighters have been robbed in ACB. Its not the organisations fault but the horrible judges and their stupid judging system. If it was all "Muslims warrior" why did Ospanov not win against Polpudnikov? is polpudnikov muslim?

Ospanov vs Pulpudnikov was worse. No possible way Ospanov lost rounds 1 or 3.

Under the new rule set, I can see Pulpudnikov getting the 3rd. Seeing as position without damage isn't supposed to count for much any longer. But I do agree that Ospanov should have gotten that one.

I dont see the controversy in Polpudnikov-Ospanov. Ospanov was almost knocked out in R1 and Alexey had the better striking. First and second Alexey won imo.

Bullshit, muslim fighters also get robbed in ACB. Wtf are you talking about? why drag religion into this? many Chechen fighters have been robbed in ACB. Its not the organisations fault but the horrible judges and their stupid judging system. If it was all "Muslims warrior" why did Ospanov not win against Polpudnikov? is polpudnikov muslim?

Pretty sure if Ospanov was fighting out of Grozny instead of Tashkent he would
Of gottten the nod

just when I thought 5 judges could fix that problem

I thought Vartaryan won the fight, but oh well. Cool fight and good ending.

i havent seen the fight between shabliy and vartanyan but i think alex shabliy is superior to the belt holder and the contender.

Just rewatched the Aziz-Vartanyan fight, much closer this time. 1. Abdulvakhabov, 2. Really close maybe a draw, 3 and 4 to Vartanyan and 5 real close but Aziz had a small edge. Think the fight should have been a draw imo.

Some close fights in this one... hopefully we get Ospanov-Polpudnikov and Vartanyan-AAA trilogies

Back