ACB 80:Bubba Jenkins, Alexander Sarnavskiy, Nah-shon Burrell, Mizugaki (16Feb-Will stream live/free)

InfinityLens

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
j7Zjjq-gMg4.jpg

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/49409-acb-80-tumenov-vs-berkhamov

Bubba Jenkins (12-4/#92 FW worldwide) (former NCAA div 1 champ/Jon Jones coaching staff TUF/Bellator vetx11) v TBA

Alexander Sarnavskiy
(35-6/#96 LW worldwide)(Bellator tourney semi finalist/Bellator vetx8/former M1 European Eastern Champion) v TBA

Last edited:
I believe there was because I remember us discussing how wack it is that Beslan Isaev didn't get this fight. Regardless, this is a great card and looking forward to it. Always liked Mizugaki hope he can get a win here

I believe there was because I remember us discussing how wack it is that Beslan Isaev didn't get this fight. Regardless, this is a great card and looking forward to it. Always liked Mizugaki hope he can get a win here

That was just a thread about that story, this is a thread for the event in general.

Tumenov KOs him silly.

If he gets some solid grappling, he can be a force.

That's a good card, a lot of good vets from the big leagues.

People will hate me for it, but ACB puts together more interesting cards than 95% of Bellaotr cards under Coker and a lot of second tier UFC cards under WME-IMG.

People will hate me for it, but ACB puts together more interesting cards than 95% of Bellaotr cards under Coker and a lot of second tier UFC cards under WME-IMG.

It's the truth lol. Their roster is arguably deeper than bellator's.

Stop making thread with only tapology link.
ACB have English homepage with more accurate informations.

I feel like Miz should-- and I really hate telling fighters what to do because I feel like I have no room to say it (and cuz' they won't hear it so it's a moot point), but Miz should really give up on striking and being the hard-nosed boxer we all remember him to be and just focus exclusively on wrestlefucking his opponents.
He's got some of the best no-wrestling-background wrestling in the history of this sport-- other than St-Pierre, you'd be hard-pressed to find 5 people who fit that category better than Miz. His right-hand-centric infighter style is too predictable now that people have been seeing it for years and they know his left-hand isn't much to worry about (it'll take a while for him to level it up to the point where he can use it), and his chin's not durable enough to survive the exchanges it creates like it used to be.
Miz is still completely capable of winning fights and doing some really good stuff, but he's really gotta change some stuff around.

I feel like Miz should-- and I really hate telling fighters what to do because I feel like I have no room to say it (and cuz' they won't hear it so it's a moot point), but Miz should really give up on striking and being the hard-nosed boxer we all remember him to be and just focus exclusively on wrestlefucking his opponents.
He's got some of the best no-wrestling-background wrestling in the history of this sport-- other than St-Pierre, you'd be hard-pressed to find 5 people who fit that category better than Miz. His right-hand-centric infighter style is too predictable now that people have been seeing it for years and they know his left-hand isn't much to worry about (it'll take a while for him to level it up to the point where he can use it), and his chin's not durable enough to survive the exchanges it creates like it used to be.
Miz is still completely capable of winning fights and doing some really good stuff, but he's really gotta change some stuff around.
Ye that's true. His wrestling is actually good fuckin good. Rooting for him :) . People don't realize miz was 1 fight away from getting a UFC title shot until Cruz koed him. And the only reason y Cruz ktfo miz is because miz had both of his hands stuck lol. 2 real legit ko artist in Cody and wineland couldn't even ktfo miz. The wineland stoppage was bullshit tho.

Only idiots. ACB's year end event was an above average UFC level card.

If only Arabs weren't such cucks maybe they'd actually air ACB in the middle-east but they've no problem airing Bellator and their Israel cards filled with cans. Or pumping hundreds of million into the UFC via Flash Entertainment.

Bein Sports could easily broadcast ACB in the US in my opinion. They air the most fringe Mexican boxing title-fights that no other network wants to touch. Abu Dhabi's been funding BJJ since the 90's. Now upped the ante with their UAEJJ world tours. Billions poured into soccer in Europe.

Sorry for rambling. But all this money behind cultivating Brazilian, Mexican, European talent, when there's so much talent in the Russia and Central-Asia regions for wrestling, boxing, sanda, sambo.

If only Arabs weren't such cucks maybe they'd actually air ACB in the middle-east but they've no problem airing Bellator and their Israel cards filled with cans. Or pumping hundreds of million into the UFC via Flash Entertainment.

Bein Sports could easily broadcast ACB in the US in my opinion. They air the most fringe Mexican boxing title-fights that no other network wants to touch. Abu Dhabi's been funding BJJ since the 90's. Now upped the ante with their UAEJJ world tours. Billions poured into soccer in Europe.

Sorry for rambling. But all this money behind cultivating Brazilian, Mexican, European talent, when there's so much talent in the Russia and Central-Asia regions for wrestling, boxing, sanda, sambo.

ACB will have an event in Dubai, ACB 81 in february. The card is really stacked, weird if its not broadcasted in the middle east.

ACB will have an event in Dubai, ACB 81 in february. The card is really stacked, weird if its not broadcasted in the middle east.

ACB likes to throw money down a pit. Really doesn't matter where it holds its events. It be would a whole lot smarter if they concentrated on 5 select markets, instead of holding events in 20 different places.

A US promoter would never do that. Coker concentrated on the California market before doing shows anywhere else. UFC did the same with Las Vegas, PRIDE with Japan. K-1 did the opposite, and they were run by monkeys. ACB seems the same, there are HUGE problems with their business model, i.e., they have no business model.

ACB isn't broadcast anywhere. Its online everywhere outside the Russian-speaking market (someone correct me if it airs in their region). And Gulf Arab cucks only invest in western prospectives, they don't give a shit about ACB, FNG, WCFA or Sambo,Sanda,Wrestling just BJJ (adcc, uaejj).

ACB likes to throw money down a pit. Really doesn't matter where it holds its events. It be would a whole lot smarter if they concentrated on 5 select markets, instead of holding events in 20 different places.

A US promoter would never do that. Coker concentrated on the California market before doing shows anywhere else. UFC did the same with Las Vegas, PRIDE with Japan. K-1 did the opposite, and they were run by monkeys. ACB seems the same, there are HUGE problems with their business model, i.e., they have no business model.

ACB isn't broadcast anywhere. Its online everywhere outside the Russian-speaking market (someone correct me if it airs in their region). And Gulf Arab cucks only invest in western prospectives, they don't give a shit about ACB, FNG, WCFA or Sambo,Sanda,Wrestling just BJJ (adcc, uaejj).

ACB has broadcasted trough Polish and Brazillian tv, i was curious if they did the same with the Dubai card. The promoter even said that Arab sheikhs are interested to invest into ACB, mainly ACB JJ. Dont know what happened with that though.

ACB has broadcasted trough Polish and Brazillian tv, i was curious if they did the same with the Dubai card. The promoter even said that Arab sheikhs are interested to invest into ACB, mainly ACB JJ. Dont know what happened with that though.

That's good if they've aired on Polish and Brazilian TV. Do they air all cards, or just one or two? Because they had one UK card that aired on BoxNation and that's it, no other cards ever aired again. So i wouldn't count that as airing in the UK, if its only once.

I think since they have a lot of Brazilian fighters on their cards, the chances of being aired in Brazil are higher. But that isn't a major market, and airing on Brazilian TV doesn't mean it airs in the rest of South American which is why they need to air in the Middle-East or South Asia or Southeast Asia which are region-wide single markets (one network airs several countries). This is really important.

And LMAO aboout ACBJJ investment. That's the one thing they want to invest in....BJJ, again? There's like 5 "BJJ world championships" at this point, and none of them are true world championship format. Unless you count the NFL Superbowl as a world championship. Most sports' world comp is organized where you have only 1 or 2 reps per weight class from each country. In BJJ, they'll have 20 athletes just from one country (Brazil) then 3 guys from another country (US), and then a few others from everywhere else combined. Russia, Iran, Cuba would have a 100x more medalists in their sports (wrestling, boxing, sambo) if they were allowed that.

That's good if they've aired on Polish and Brazilian TV. Do they air all cards, or just one or two? Because they had one UK card that aired on BoxNation and that's it, no other cards ever aired again. So i wouldn't count that as airing in the UK, if its only once.

I think since they have a lot of Brazilian fighters on their cards, the chances of being aired in Brazil are higher. But that isn't a major market, and airing on Brazilian TV doesn't mean it airs in the rest of South American which is why they need to air in the Middle-East or South Asia or Southeast Asia which are region-wide single markets (one network airs several countries). This is really important.

And LMAO aboout ACBJJ investment. That's the one thing they want to invest in....BJJ, again? There's like 5 "BJJ world championships" at this point, and none of them are true world championship format. Unless you count the NFL Superbowl as a world championship. Most sports' world comp is organized where you have only 1 or 2 reps per weight class from each country. In BJJ, they'll have 20 athletes just from one country (Brazil) then 3 guys from another country (US), and then a few others from everywhere else combined. Russia, Iran, Cuba would have a 100x more medalists in their sports (wrestling, boxing, sambo) if they were allowed that.

I dont know if they air there regularly, the only major TV deal ACB has had was with the biggest sports TV company in Russia. I agree that ACB has horrible marketing, take the twitter followers for example, 5k followers while FNG has 10k. ACB in terms of talent and competition is the third almost second best promotion but they have bad marketing which is really sad.

If i recall correctly ACB has had two events on BoxNation(two of the last Britian cards in Sheffield). I dont know whats up with arabs and BJJ lol, Brave FC seems to be doing good(even they have more followers than ACB). I think the sheikhs were mostly interested in ACB JJ but i could be wrong since ACB is trying to have events in Dubai now.

I dont know if they air there regularly, the only major TV deal ACB has had was with the biggest sports TV company in Russia. I agree that ACB has horrible marketing, take the twitter followers for example, 5k followers while FNG has 10k. ACB in terms of talent and competition is the third almost second best promotion but they have bad marketing which is really sad.

If i recall correctly ACB has had two events on BoxNation(two of the last Britian cards in Sheffield). I dont know whats up with arabs and BJJ lol, Brave FC seems to be doing good(even they have more followers than ACB). I think the sheikhs were mostly interested in ACB JJ but i could be wrong since ACB is trying to have events in Dubai now.

I just told you're they're cucks. They will invest in every and anything as long as its from the west. Qatar owns Bein Sports which airs in North America, and France, Spain, Southeast Asia. They could at least air on that network. But nope, they just air Mexican boxing. Abu Dhabi only invests in UFC and BJJ. Both nations invest billions in soccer and television/sponsorship.

Even in the amateur MMA field, all the Arab kingdoms joined IMMAF as opposed to the WMMAA. They even have Russians for coaches, like Eldar Eldarov who's the national coach for Bahrain and friend of Khabib, but still won't affiliate with the Russia based organizations or back the Muslim martial-artists/orgs from the region.

ACB's done events in Australia too, but they have no footprint there. Some guy here said their Canada show was practically empty too. Doing shows in random places is meaningless if they're not going to concentrate on ANY market. Its like throwing shit at a wall and seeing if it sticks, but its not going to because its diarrea.

Back