ACB 86 Balayev vs Raisov 2 / Moscow, Russia (Best Fight card ACB has ever put together)

Noxcho18

kb
@purple
Reaction score
DWBMznkWsAAW8J_.jpg:large

(More fights announced soon)
13. FW Title Fight: Marat Balayev (8-0) vs Yusuf Raisov (12-1)
12. LHW Title Fight: Batraz Agnaev (4-0) vs Dovletdzhan Yagshimuradov (15-5)
11. FLW Title Fight: Askar Askarov (9-0) vs Rasul Albaskhanov (7-2)
10. Beslan Isaev (37-9) vs Ciro Rodrigues (21-7)
9. Gleristone Santos (34-8) vs Ali Bagov (25-10)
8. Murad Machaev (21-2) vs Mukhamed Kokov (13-2)
7. Rasul Shovhalov (16-5) vs Andrei Koshkin (16-6)
6. Georgi Karakhanyan (27-8-1) vs Alexey Polpudnikov (24-4-1)
5. Akop Stepanyan (25-10) vs Arman Ospanov (8-2)
4. Sharaf Davlatmurodov (12-2-1) vs Gadzhimurad Khiramagomedov (6-2)
3. Asylzhan Bakhytzhanuly (7-0) vs Muslim Magomedov (2-0)
2. Abdul-Rakhman Temirov (10-3) vs Denis Silva (12-2)
1. Denis Kanakov (8-1) vs Abdul-Azim Badakshi (8-1)

(Russian stream)

(English Stream Mir and Lacey)
facebook.com/acberkut‬

Last edited:
Georgi Karakhanyan (27-8-1) vs Alexey Polpudnikov (24-4-1) Added to the card.

Pretty damn good card talent wise

This is the first time I've said this... but this card might actually be better than an UFC card. And I say that with the opinion that you can't have said that about any card since Strikeforce or Affliction was stomping around.

Which is pretty darn impressive -- even though all the fights haven't been announced yet.

13. FW Title Fight: Marat Balayev (8-0) vs Yusuf Raisov (12-1)

Yusuf being like "please get old" "please get old" "please get old" :D

Old man Marat going to have to beat up another teenager.

12. LW Title Fight: Abdul-Aziz Abdulvakhabov (15-1) vs Ustarmagomed Gadzhidaudov (10-3)

Still salty about the Vartanyan robbery. Don't see Ustarmagomed having much for him though.

11. WW Title Fight: Mukhamed Berkhamov (12-0) vs Beslan Isaev (37-9)

I'm making the assumption that Beslan get's this title-shot more out of being such a popular guy than actually presenting a treat to the title. Needless to say, there are plenty of people more skilled and deserving than him. Like Albert, Saidov or even Cooper again.

10. LHW Title Fight: Batraz Agnaev (4-0) vs Dovletdzhan Yagshimuradov (15-5)

Haven't seen anything of Dovletdzhan that isn't a 1-minute smash but I'm pretty confident Batraz puts him away.

9. Eduard Vartanyan (18-4) vs Ali Bagov (25-10)

Eduard lost to Bagov in the past but seeing the Abdulvakhabov fight I think his wrestling has grown sufficiantly advanced to keep the hulk off him. His wrestling really took a leap in quality about the time of the Sarnavsky fight.

8. Murad Machaev (21-2) vs Mukhamed Kokov (13-2)

I've always underestimated Murad but he's beaten Kokov in the past but Kokov's been looking good soo...?

7. Sharaf Davlatmurodov (12-2-1) vs Gadzhimurad Khiramagomedov (6-2)

Seems like a pretty winnable fight for Sharaf.

5. Georgi Karakhanyan (27-8-1) vs Alexey Polpudnikov (24-4-1)

Don't remember much about Alexey but it's a great fight to figure out how Georgi matches up vs the ACB crowd.

This is the first time I've said this... but this card might actually be better than an UFC card. And I say that with the opinion that you can't have said that about any card since Strikeforce or Affliction was stomping around.

Which is pretty darn impressive -- even though all the fights haven't been announced yet.

Yusuf being like "please get old" "please get old" "please get old" :D

Old man Marat going to have to beat up another teenager.

Still salty about the Vartanyan robbery. Don't see Ustarmagomed having much for him though.

I'm making the assumption that Beslan get's this title-shot more out of being such a popular guy than actually presenting a treat to the title. Needless to say, there are plenty of people more skilled and deserving than him. Like Albert, Saidov or even Cooper again.

Haven't seen anything of Dovletdzhan that isn't a 1-minute smash but I'm pretty confident Batraz puts him away.

Eduard lost to Bagov in the past but seeing the Abdulvakhabov fight I think his wrestling has grown sufficiantly advanced to keep the hulk off him. His wrestling really took a leap in quality about the time of the Sarnavsky fight.

I've always underestimated Murad but he's beaten Kokov in the past but Kokov's been looking good soo...?

Seems like a pretty winnable fight for Sharaf.

Don't remember much about Alexey but it's a great fight to figure out how Georgi matches up vs the ACB crowd.

I agree, card of the year tbh(so far). Beslan got this title shot because Saidov and Tumenov declined the fight. Plus Isaev is the former ACB WW champ. Murad Machaev and Kokov havent fought each other and i think Bagov is a favorite in the Vartanyan fight. Bagov took down Abdulvakhabov which is a huge accomplishment. He dominated against Bubba Jenkins and Leandro Silva. Alexey Polpudnikov is a really fun fighter, he comes from the same team as Shlemenko, Koreshkov and Sarnavskiy. His ground game is questionable but his boxing is really good. His last fight with Ospanov was a FOTY(atleast the two first rounds).

Well what the fuck are you doing? Watch Pulpudnikov vs Ospanov immediately. Rounds 1-2 were insanity.

Well what the fuck are you doing? Watch Pulpudnikov vs Ospanov immediately. Rounds 1-2 were insanity.

This! this very much, im amazed at how many people dont care for ACB on Sherdog. Almost every event has a FOTY contender.

This one last event was amazing.

Oh I've seen that fight and Pulpudnikovs other bouts. I just can't remember enough about them to assidiously assertain how good or skilled he is and how those skills match up with Georgi.

Akop Stepanyan (25-10) vs Arman Ospanov (8-2) added

DX2DlUFXcAAjnf0.jpg:large

Ain’t Tiago Silva fighting

The Fight card has been completed with some fights added and removed(due to injuries)

If you're a real mma fan ACB is better than Bellator imo. Clear #2 org in the world on fight quality.

And yes this card is better than many UFC fight nights

If you're a real mma fan ACB is better than Bellator imo. Clear #2 org in the world on fight quality.

And yes this card is better than many UFC fight nights
Bellator is a fuckin' clown show at this point. The PFL tournament is ACB level though.

I’ll be in Moscow one week after this...... great card!!!!

Obviously you can say bad things about the people behind ACB, but you can't deny that they don't put on some excellent fight cards.

Back