ACB 86 This Saturday

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Yusuf Raisov opened at -400 against Marat Balaev, and is now at -140. Wow.

Yagshimuradov and Gleristone Santos have both opened as +400 dogs which seems crazy.

Albaskahnov has opened around +400 which seems reasonable, as Askarov is a proven monster.

Yusuf Raisov opened at -400 against Marat Balaev, and is now at -140. Wow.

Yagshimuradov and Gleristone Santos have both opened as +400 dogs which seems crazy.

Albaskahnov has opened around +400 which seems reasonable, as Askarov is a proven monster.
I see Balaev and Raisov fought before in December 2016 and Balaev won a decision, do you know if there was any controversy in that fight or why they opened Raisov at -400. That just seams crazy!

Later when I've got some time I'm going to see if I can watch that fight.

I see Balaev and Raisov fought before in December 2016 and Balaev won a decision, do you know if there was any controversy in that fight or why they opened Raisov at -400. That just seams crazy!

Later when I've got some time I'm going to see if I can watch that fight.
They originally fought for the interim title after Zabit Magomedsharipov vacated. The first few rounds were competitive, but Balaev's cardio and wrestling took over in the later rounds. It's a war, and considered one of the best fights in ACB's history. There was no controversy in the decision. ACB made a highlight of it:

Marat Balaev is basically the Russian Darren Elkins. However, he's currently 42 years old, and scraped by his last opponent.

Raisov on the other hand is young and hot. He is only 22 years old, and has looked phenomenal in all of his ACB performances aside from the loss to Balaev.

They originally fought for the interim title after Zabit Magomedsharipov vacated. The first few rounds were competitive, but Balaev's cardio and wrestling took over in the later rounds. It's a war, and considered one of the best fights in ACB's history. There was no controversy in the decision. ACB made a highlight of it:

Marat Balaev is basically the Russian Darren Elkins. However, he's currently 42 years old, and scraped by his last opponent.

Raisov on the other hand is young and hot. He is only 22 years old, and has looked phenomenal in all of his ACB performances aside from the loss to Balaev.

Good to know and that highlight video looks amazing.

Good to know and that highlight video looks amazing.

Here's the full fight. Yusuf is lighting Balaev up, stopping the takedowns and getting of the clinch easily in the first round (watching right now). I'm guessing Balaevs non-stop pressure will eventually take over

acb is fucking awesome for betting. unfortunately all the euro books with lines have limited me to shit.

i wanna bet raisov cause of all the intangibles like the age, improvements, how balaev looked in last last fight which was a total robbery but at the end of the day raisov got ragdolled for the last 4 rounds in the last fight so I can't pull the trigger

also worth noting bataev inexplicably took round 5 off to coast. i'm not sure how the fight was scored but one scorecard was 48-47 and it would appear balaev won round 5. balaev could very easily have lost that fight, he certainly got outstruck badly. i think -140 for raisov is playable.

also worth noting bataev inexplicably took round 5 off to coast. i'm not sure how the fight was scored but one scorecard was 48-47 and it would appear balaev won round 5. balaev could very easily have lost that fight, he certainly got outstruck badly. i think -140 for raisov is playable.
bataev has better tdd than raisov

bataev has better tdd than raisov

we don't know that for certain. raisov is 22 and looks like he improves with every camp. wouldn't be surprised if he's vastly more prepared than last time.

we don't know that for certain. raisov is 22 and looks like he improves with every camp. wouldn't be surprised if he's vastly more prepared than last time.
he got taken down in his last fight and about 10 times by balaev. bataev was clearly much better at stuffing and disengaging. raisov kept going for subs like an idiot and even did it in his last fight. i think he looks better this time but idk

I'm really liking Yagshimuradov at +400, he can put anyone's lights out so definitely worth a shot at these crazy odds.

By the way in the past I used to watch ACB on fite.tv but if I go to their schedule it's not on there on May the 5th. Anyone know if fite.tv will air it or is it going to be on their YT channel or something?

Last edited:
this agnaev is a fucking savage but he's only been out of round 1 once. he definitely must cut some weight to make 205.

he leaves himself a bit open and his opponent can crack. think the dog is absolutely worth a small stab.

I'm really liking Yagshimuradov at +400, he can put anyone's lights out so definitely worth a shot at these crazy odds.

By the way in the past I used to watch ACB on fite.tv but if I go to their schedule it's not on there on May the 5th. Anyone know if fite.tv will air it or is it going to be on their YT channel or something?

Just check @Grabaka_Hitman and @Jolassanda Twitter feeds, they usually put up links to streams.

Agreed. You can say that Agnaev is the better boxer, but is he the better striker? I'm not so sure, and at those odds, that's crazy value.

Thrown a few hunnet on Raisov +110, not VERY confident but I expect big improvements since the first fight while Balaev is regressing and looked terrible last time out plus now another layoff for him with an injury at 42yo. Raisov should have improved his tdd

Got 1.25u on raisov and 0.2u each on yagshimuradov/santos/albaskhanov

Back