ACB 87 Mousah vs Whiteford /Nottingham, England

Thought Miz was done by that initial bombardment. Gritty of him to have a comeback

Did Alexandr Shabliy end his contract with ACB? Or is he allowed to fight in both promotions?

Sucks for Menga.
He was undefeated, took a short notice fight and was basically already in the UFC, missed weight, opponent refused to take the fight, menga got cut without a single fight in the UFC and lost now 2 in a row.

I keep confusing Piotr Strus for Piotr Hallman (who is also in ACB)

Impressive how Strus manages to duck under nearly every punch while beeing the much taller fighter.

Damn, that middleweight is fat... I hope his opponent wins

hate fat people? :D
Hahah, no. I just think being fat has a big effect on how you fight/how good you can be. Just weird to see a middleweight as chubby as he is and have reasonable success.

Lol, this youtube commentary "ANybody white is Russian"

Impressed with Strus, thought it would be way closer but Strus won every round. Strus vs Duraev for the MW title next.

Yeah that was a... Fernando Gonzales fight.

UFC on in 10 minutes. Can't belive I'm going to watch nearly 12 hour of MMA today.

Fernando needs to go back to Welterweight division. Tough guy.

The only comments that matters "АХМАТ СИЛА"

Nice face-pushing at the weigh-ins. I have no idea who wins.. I have only seen Mousah get ktfo by Diakiese and Whiteford look bad in the UFC in his last fight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back