ACB 87 Mousah vs Whiteford /Nottingham, England

First round.. even? nobody really did anything/land anything of significance

10-9, possibly 10-8 to Whiteford in round 2

I forgot that this fight was only 3 rounds... I honestly think it is a draw. If not, 29-28 Whiteford. Whiteford won the first round (but was super close) and definitely won the second.

Welp this wasnt my favorite ACB event, bad stream and many boring fights :/ not horrible but not that good either.

Felipe Silva, Mairbek Taisumov's victim, is fighting now if anybody is interested.

Welp this wasnt my favorite ACB event, bad stream and many boring fights :/ not horrible but not that good either.
I tuned in for a couple of the fights. Did they have the English and Russian commentary feeds playing the whole card?

I tuned in for a couple of the fights. Did they have the English and Russian commentary feeds playing the whole card?

Yes, apparently the technical issues were bad because of the English crew that handled it and not ACB. They even apologized, that stream ruined alot. Those 4-5 fights in the beginning with music in the background was torture..

Acb need to get brendan loughnane a fight. Hes one of the best fighters out there in the UK and should be more active.

Back