ACB 89 Sarnavskiy vs Batista / Limassol, Cyprus

Noxcho18

kb
@purple
Reaction score
d24e2a584bab8bc94caa75cdd359a7d8_XSxfZ.jpg

(More fights announced soon)

14. Alexander Sarnavskiy (35-7) vs Herderson Batista (12-3)
13. Murad Kalamov (9-2) vs Francisco Maciel (14-3-1)
12. Alexander Peduson (12-2) vs Thiago Bonifaco Silva (13-6)
11. Islam Isaev (8-2) vs Timur Nagibin (14-3)
10. Aleksei Butorin (12-3) vs Vasiliy Babich (11-5)
9. Azamat Amagov (10-1) vs Grachik Bozinyan (9-3)
8. Dmitry Poberezhets (24-5) vs Evgeniy Erokhin (18-6)
7. Viskhan Magomadov (7-3) vs TBA
6. Khamzat Aushev (11-3) vs Arthur Lima (6-0)
5. Dukvaha Astamirov (4-2) vs Michinori Tanaka (12-3)
4. Amir Elzhurkaev (4-1) vs Otavio Dos Santos (12-3)
3. Ruslan Belikov (9-5-1) vs Alan Gomes de Castro (11-1-1)
2. Rustam Asuev (7-1) vs Bruno Viana (11-3)
1. Saikhan Dzhabrailov (3-2) vs Maike Linhares (13-3)

Last edited:
d24e2a584bab8bc94caa75cdd359a7d8_XSxfZ.jpg

(More fights announced soon)

10. Dmitry Poberezhets (24-5) vs Evgeniy Erokhin (18-6)
9. Aleksei Butorin (12-3) vs Vasiliy Babich (11-5)
8. Azamat Amagov (10-1) vs Grachik Bozinyan (9-3)
7. Alexander Peduson (12-2) vs Thiago Bonifaco Silva (13-6)
6. Islam Isaev (8-2) vs Timur Nagibin (14-3)
5. Alexander Sarnavskiy (35-7) vs Herderson Batista (12-3)
4. Ruslan Belikov (9-5-1) vs Alan Gomes de Castro (11-1-1)
3. Amir Elzhurkaev (4-1) vs Otavio Dos Santos (12-3)
2. Rustam Asuev (7-1) vs Bruno Viana (11-3)
1. Dukvaha Astamirov (4-2) vs Michinori Tanaka (12-3)

Since the card is nothing really to talk about...

TS, are you a Chechen? Do you support Kadyrov and his political deeds?

Since the card is nothing really to talk about...

TS, are you a Chechen? Do you support Kadyrov and his political deeds?

Thats a a random question, the card is pretty good imo but i have no idea why they decided to have in Cyprus. I am Chechen and if you are interested in my political beliefs or Kadyrov you can just message me. Dont want every thread i start turn into politics.

Alexander Sarnavskiy (35-7) vs Herderson Batista (12-3)
A good time since i wached that name..... he was in Bellator and now it looks like he took some L on Russian ground, he was entertaining so i hope he can get some wins again, not the best ACB event, but probably is going to be really funny anyways

A good time since i wached that name..... he was in Bellator and now it looks like he took some L on Russian ground, he was entertaining so i hope he can get some wins again, not the best ACB event, but probably is going to be really funny anyways
He is fighting a tough Brazilian who also likes to fight in the stand up. Should be a good fight.

Michinori Tanaka (12-3)

3638257.gif

Tanaka had one of the most interesting karate/judo combination styles I've ever seen when he was in the UFC. Real explosive. To bad he didn't work out in the UFC -- hoping he'll realize his potential in ACB.

6. Islam Isaev (8-2) vs Timur Nagibin (14-3)

ACB swiped Timur Nagibin from M-1? That's a good accusation. Really good match too. It will say a lot about both guys.

He is fighting a tough Brazilian who also likes to fight in the stand up. Should be a good fight.

Yeah, but Herderson just seems like one of those guys that Sarnavksy is built to beat. If you're not giving Alexander trouble with his distance management and grappling, he's going to be pretty darn effective.

Azamat Amagov (10-1) vs Grachik Bozinyan (9-3)

Seems like a rather unnecessary fight for Amagov. Bozinyan lost to Jonas Billstein by smother choke in his last fight. That is not very encouraging. Azamat should be trying to move up in the world.

Though maybe I'm just overrating Amagov...

Dont want every thread i start turn into politics.

That's some quality prudency, Noxcho.;)

latest

I guess it was inevitable -- considering his age. And now he won't have a conflict regarding the title with Adlan Bataev.

Sarnavsky is always a fun fighter, he is violent and crafty. I enjoy his fights.

8. Dmitry Poberezhets (24-5) vs Evgeniy Erokhin (18-6)
This is an interesting fight... kind of. I want to see how Poberezhets looks after being cut from the UFC without any fight after continuously pulling out due to injury... and Evgeny Erokhin has lost to Adlan Amagov (when he was at HW), Konstantin Erokhin, Sokojou and some other guys.

I expect this to be a bad fight, but I want to see if Poberezhets can win.. or even make it to a fight

Back