ACB 90: Moscow (RUS Stream Free, Eng Stream 3$) *Most likely last ACB event ever!*

Well now I’m going to drink more vodka,
i Thoroughly enjoyed the card except for the heavyweight fights. Y’all have a good night, see you next time.

Bilostenniy is legit on the feet, very fast and has a lot of power, but he gives his back too often when he's gassed, that's unacceptable at this level.
Honestly, i think he should drop to 205 and go from there. He didn't looked smaller than Vakhaev but they're both bloated 205ers, Aliakbari will look huge next to Vakhaev.

Honestly, i think he should drop to 205 and go from there. He didn't looked smaller than Vakhaev but they're both bloated 205ers, Aliakbari will look huge next to Vakhaev.

Yeah. Vakhaev obviously relies a lot on getting his opponents down. Won't work vs Aliakbari

Yeah. Vakhaev obviously relies a lot on getting his opponents down. Won't work vs Aliakbari
He's a grinder, his only chance against Aliakbari would be too get him gassed out like happened to Goltsov, because early on he's most likely getting dominated. Can Vakhaev survive though? Daniel O~ did, Smoldarev who is another good grappler did not..

"See you next time"

This is (most likely) the very last ACB event:D

Ain't gonna be a next time bruh!
The fighters must go somewhere lol and honestly after tonight ACB left a bad taste in my mouth with the Fake guillotine choke and Vakhaev circus.. they are on the same level as RCC for me now.

The fighters must go somewhere lol and honestly after tonight ACB left a bad taste in my mouth with the Fake guillotine choke and Vakhaev circus.. they are on the same level as RCC for me now.
Bro, don't blame ACB, these 2 fights were fucked up by ref mistakes, there were 15 fights, 12 or so finishes, great fights, KO and subs, the event was phenomenal!
Herb Dean should be ashamed, that's for sure, but ACB did nothing wrong, really.

Bro, don't blame ACB, these 2 fights were fucked up by ref mistakes, there were 15 fights, 12 or so finishes, great fights, KO and subs, the event was phenomenal!
Herb Dean should be ashamed, that's for sure, but ACB did nothing wrong, really.
It’s not the first time things like this have happened look at Vakhaev vs Sergeys first fight.... believe me I’m all for Russian promotions but the favoritism and bull shit that some promotions allow to happen should be put to an end.... these guys are fighting for there future and livelihood.

what happened ?
Kharakhanyan vs Nagibin was complete bullshit Georgii applied a Guillotine and then told herb that he was out and he was not at all never tapped never went limp ETC... Nagibin popped up Punched Georgii and got Dqed, then in the main event Vakhaev grabbed the fence after he took Sergey down and then struck Sergey with two hard hammerfist directly on the back of his head and then herb dean said something and stuck his arm out and at that moment Vakhaev secured a RNC and the fight was over....

It’s not the first time things like this have happened look at Vakhaev vs Sergeys first fight.... believe me I’m all for Russian promotions but the favoritism and bull shit that some promotions allow to happen should be put to an end.... these guys are fighting for there future and livelihood.
Bro Herb Dean was the ref in both fights that shenanigans happened, do you think he is selling himself? No way!
There was no favoritism, there was shit referring, and ACB can't do anything about it.

Bro Herb Dean was the ref, do you think he is selling himself? No way!
There was no favoritism, there was shit referring, and ACB can't do anything about it.
An English speaking Ref that doesn't speak the Russian language should never be hired to ref in Russia to begin with. Confusion and mistakes are bound to be caused by it.

Bro Herb Dean was the ref in both fights that shenanigans happened, do you think he is selling himself? No way!
When is the last time you saw Steve mazzagati in the UFC? Promotions can put a stop to shady and incompetent refs if they really want to....

An English speaking Ref that doesn't speak the Russian language should never be hired to ref in Russia to begin with. Confusion and mistakes are bound to be caused by it.
I doubt there are enough competent refs in Russia to NOT sign any non-speaker good ref. Good referees are rare in this game, unfortunately.
When is the last time you saw Steve mazzagati in the UFC? Promotions can put a stop to shady and incompetent refs if they really want to....
Yes, it's true, but Herb Dean is respected worldwide and was once seen as the best referee, i understand ACB contracting him. He's been very inconsistent and incompetent though. Specially in Russia, because there seems like he doesn't care much.

It's not shady by ACB part though, it's just unfortunate that there aren't many good refs.

Back