ACB 91 Strus vs Duraev / London, England

So what do you think is ultimately going to happen? Clearly ACB is never going to be the top promotion, or even the second top promotion....or even profitable at this rate.

Does it shut down and when? I said last year, all reckless spending will do is bring other people (i.e., the government) to ask these same questions I have and he'll end up under investigation or in jail. What's your thoughts on the matter?

I dont think ACB will become big as UFC either(or Bellator), i dont know what will happen with ACB in the future. Mairbek seems to be a good friend with Kadyrov so i dont think he will end up under investigation or in jail. Thing is EVERY rich guy in Russia has some shady business, some are untouchable (those who are close to Putin and Kadyrov) and some arent (those who Putin doesn't like). If you are a rich guy and buddies with Kadyrov then i dont think you will be under investigation or in jail.

I dont think ACB will become big as UFC either, i dont know what will happen with ACB in the future. Mairbek seems to be a good friend with Kadyrov so i dont think he will end up under investigation or in jail. Thing is EVERY rich guy in Russia has some shady business, some are untouchable (those who are close to Putin and Kadyrov) and some arent (those who Putin doesn't like). If you are a rich guy and buddies with Kadyrov then i dont think you will be under investigation or in jail.

That's why they cracked down on Ziyavudin, because he was friends with Medvedev but not Putin. He was doing well under Medvedev, but now under Putin things took a turn and completely out of the blue.

All Mairbek's association with the Ch. Republic does is buy him time. He's not going to have his position forever. In the meantime, his case file is growing. Cops in the US let dope dealers sell dope, just so they can "build a case". Mairbek seems like he's signing his own arrest warrant for the future with his dumbass "hobbies", because ACB makes red flags go off left and right. He isn't just a random politician/businessman in Chechnya, he runs businesses nationwide. If it was the former I'd believe he never gets touched, but eventually he will be since it's the latter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back