ACB owner not happy with UFC paying woman more than man.

Koniradi98

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

"What kind of @ufc league are you, where the heifers will get more money than the men"

Not a big fan of WMMA either, but because of shit like this ACB will never get big attention of MMA media.

This and their shady business construct, will prevent that they will become a major MMA organization (btw. it will remain an organization for hardcores)

Last edited:
ACB pays big money to fighters who do not deserve it.

ACB is a strange organization, large salaries, a lot of events, very few tickets sold... online for free

Suspicious business

ACB is a strange organization, large salaries, a lot of events, very few tickets sold... online for free

Suspicious business

Its almost certainly a money laundering front

rqY9.gif

I dont know about the "money laundering front" but The promoter sure loves to talk about his personal views in Instagram.

Suspicious business
I've heard the large salaries referenced but is there any proof of it? I'm just curious how much they are actually making over there

Pretty frustrating that i love the mma product but hate everything else about the org

Pretty frustrating that i love the mma product but hate everything else about the org
On the plus side, it gives me an opportunity to roll my eyes when I hear people talk about toxic masculinity in the west.

This guy is sexist and a homophobe. I have no interest in supporting his product.

I'd be curious to hear how much he thinks Cyborg and Holm should have received, but I figure it would probably be a pittance. There's only a few comments on this Instagram post that I can understand and fortunately one of them accuses him of being an inbred.

I'd be curious to hear how much he thinks Cyborg and Holm should have received, but I figure it would probably be a pittance.

if it was up to him, WMMA probably wouldn't exist at all, I think.
There is a reason why there are no women fighting in ACB.

Normally i’d agree if it were some crappy women’s mma fighters like the ufc puts out but if there’s anybody that deserves to make big bucks, it’s Holm and Cyborg. They’ve put together long and extensive careers that have spanned years against the best their divisions have to offer. They’re two of the best of all time. If Calvillo were making more than Khabib I would be pissed however.

I dont know about the "money laundering front" but The promoter sure loves to talk about his personal views in Instagram.

That's because he's an Islamist and his God's word is the last so he is greater than all...or I think that is the WFCA guy...

if it was up to him, WMMA probably wouldn't exist at all, I think.
There is a reason why there are no women fighting in ACB.

You are definitely right about that, the common sentiment in Russia seems to be that women should not compete in mma. It's an idea that is ubiquitous there and it was made evident when Fedor himself embraced the notion.

That's because he's an Islamist and his God's word is the last so he is greater than all...or I think that is the WFCA guy...

I wouldnt call him or "WFCA guy" (Kadyrov) Islamist. There are ethnic Russians who are sexist and homophobic.

I wouldnt call him or "WFCA guy" (Kadyrov) Islamist. There are ethnic Russians who are sexist and homophobic.

I thought I recall Kadyrov atleast saying he was an Islamist oh well. Anyways these people are not right in the head regardless.

also said no to Nike because they support LGBTQ athletes guys an idiot

I'll bet he's a regular poster in the Heavies.

Back