ACB owner not happy with UFC paying woman more than man.

I thought I recall Kadyrov atleast saying he was an Islamist oh well. Anyways these people are not right in the head regardless.

Depends on your definition of Islamist, the majority of Islamists see him as a nationalistic pagan.

Ethnic Russians? Kadyrov and Khasiev are Chechens and Muslim, of course they are. He has included a few heifers on his cards though, including Kunitskaya the current Invicta champ.

Ethnic Russians? Kadyrov and Khasiev are Chechens and Muslim, of course they are. He has included a few heifers on his cards though,
including Kunitskaya the current Invicta champ.

Nobody said that they are ethnic russian.

Kinda funny story about ACB. I didn't read it but I've seen people mentioned interview with mma fighter Aziz Pahrudinov in which he talks about ACB. So according to him when ACB signs guys they look at their rankings at fightmatrix. Pahrudinov is not very high in this rankings so ACB refused to sign him, funny thing is seems like Pahrudinov is in tryouts for the new TUF season.

Kinda funny story about ACB. I didn't read it but I've seen people mentioned interview with mma fighter Aziz Pahrudinov in which he talks about ACB. So according to him when ACB signs guys they look at their rankings at fightmatrix. Pahrudinov is not very high in this rankings so ACB refused to sign him, funny thing is seems like Pahrudinov is in tryouts for the new TUF season.

That is true, The promoter said that those who are in lower rankings of Fightmatrix will not be signed by ACB. They do however get a chance in "Young Eagles" where if they reach a high ranking or if they are impressive then they are signed.

ACB pays big money to fighters who do not deserve it.

ACB is a strange organization, large salaries, a lot of events, very few tickets sold... online for free

Suspicious business

Chechen/Dagestani war criminals run their blood money through it.

No surprise here, they treat women like cattle. A feature of the Muhammadan religion.

I'd be curious to hear how much he thinks Cyborg and Holm should have received

Nothing. They should stay at home being baby factories.

cropped_cyborghijab.jpg

Chechen/Dagestani war criminals run their blood money through it.

No surprise here, they treat women like cattle. A feature of the Muhammadan religion.

Nothing. They should stay at home being baby factories.

cropped_cyborghijab.jpg

Tell me, what "Chechen/Dagestani war criminal" run their blood money trough it ?

Who cares what this Islamic terrorist thinks.

not surprised at all by his stance on this.

ACB pays big money to fighters who do not deserve it.

ACB is a strange organization, large salaries, a lot of events, very few tickets sold... online for free

Suspicious business

notice all the brazilians fignting in acb, whos paying the 2k round trip..

it could also be that the owner is willling to lay down some big dollars initially to create a rival to the ufc.

ok so whats a nationalisitic pagan going cheche. standards ?

Short version: He is a Chechen Sufi and he considers other Chechen imams to be prophets(thats a sin in Islam).

Back