According to Russian media Khabib's Uncle, Khabb has rejected a 15 million offer to rematch McGregor

I don’t believe it

I doubt they are making him any offers before the matter with the commission is done with, which should be shortly
Wrong ... getting a temperature khabib early is paramount.

Fake news

Yeah Dana doesn't strike me as the kind of dude to offer someone something before he even knows the NASC ruling. Maybe 50 Cent and Coker, but not Dana White.

They pay the guy who fills the seats. No surprise the average Sherdoggers business acumen is less than 0 LOL

Keep holding out khabib. Without Conor you can put on your snooze fights and go back to a couple hundred K a fight

For +2.4 millions ppv buys?

<mma4>

Good point.

dana-white-shit-eatin-grin.jpg

Conor wants a chance to get his soul back then he's going to have be the B side

Khabib wants record breaking pay according to his team.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/10/9/...-breaking-paycheck-conor-mcgregor-rematch-mma

Conor made and estimated 40-48 million for UFC 229 so while Khabib settled for 15 million for the last fight, that's lowballing him.

18BB89A6-6F72-4EF7-BE1B-83522B440386-14790-00000A9AD8DDD078.jpeg

Khabib is 27-0, rich already and doesn't give a shit about the UFC. Pay up or he walks.

The UFC should begin acting as a sport from this point on. That means Conor goes to the back of the line for the moment and Tony fighting Khabib for the LW belt.

I would honestly prefer if Khabib just tell them to fuck off with the rematch, he's not about the money, give him Ferguson and Conor can be the backup if someone pulls out.

Conor fucked up when he messed with a guy who values respect over money

Conor was legitimately one of the easiest fights in his career
He beat Conor pretty handily, but I wouldn't agree with you. Khabib has lost one round in his UFC career. It was round 3 against Conor. He did beat him pretty bad though, you're right about that.

If comor really want the rematch and is about honor and not money the he should fight for 10 million and the rest for Khabib

God I hope there's no immediate rematch. I'm over that shit.

It’s always funny watching relatives ride the coattails of a famous member of the family in order to steal some of the spotlight.

Khabib needs to move out and start his own life.
He can because It's not in his culture to do so, which sucks because I agree.

The type of technique you expect in a bar fight. No idea how Conor got caught by that. He does seem to look down so maybe the thread of the takedown idk...

I don't care whether he knocked Conor down or not in that fight. His standup still looks questionable imo. All the talk of a fight against Mayweather is beyond laughable.

I Know that is MMA, but that punch seems so technical bad comparing to boxing, its cancerous.
<{clintugh}>
It looks cancerous compared to punches by most mma fighters. Khabib’s striking is atrocious, I have no idea what the fuck was up with Conor that night. He has no excuse to get caught by a punch like that.

I don't care whether he knocked Conor down or not in that fight. His standup still looks questionable imo. All the talk of a fight against Mayweather is beyond laughable.
His stand up is atrocious. I know this sounds like an excuse but I think either there was something going on with Conor or the threat of the takedown really messed him up. What happened in the ground in that fight was to be expected, but what happened while standing is inexplicable.

You don’t give a masterclass to Aldo, Mendes and Alvarez to then get caught by a sloppy, hailmary haymaker type of punch.

15M rubles is < $230K US, so, yeah, he should wait for more.

Back