According to Russian media Khabib's Uncle, Khabb has rejected a 15 million offer to rematch McGregor

Rematch in Dagestan ,40 million purse
Warranted rerematch clause and burkas on the ring girls.
Chechen lady does their typical dance before the fight.

I would honestly prefer if Khabib just tell them to fuck off with the rematch, he's not about the money, give him Ferguson and Conor can be the backup if someone pulls out.
So he's not about the money, but wont fight unless he get a lot more money. This place is filled with stooges.

Fight offer with him and Conor both facing suspensions?
Sure

Don't believe everything you read

Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, meh all the same...

B_lcyHoWkAAkdXN.jpg

One day, brother. One day. All will be reunited. All one big family. Khabib knows this. Fedor knows this. Patience. The West is in turmoil. Let us not forget that Fedor is what many would call "Ukrainian".

Rematch it in Russia and that will also get around NASC.

The US government would never allow this. They bitched and moaned about the World Cup and Olympics in Russia. Can you imagine Kadyrov and Putin sitting in the front row laughing together? UFC is American. Literally would be told not to do it.
Screen-Shot-2017-04-24-at-5.00.44-PM.png

lol at everyone talking shit about Khabib's standup and overhand right heard around the world. Khabib feinted a takedown and Conor took the bait. Conor backed up enough to prepare a sprawl but instead just dropped his hands and ate it on his chin like he was in private with Artem.

Give Khabib 25 million and an all you can eat tiramisu pass and lets get this shit done already. Then third fight in Russia.

Good for him if its true. In a way it pisses Conor off even more since he is used to getting special treatment. He needs to go out there and earn it or at least win a fight or two.

His stand up is atrocious. I know this sounds like an excuse but I think either there was something going on with Conor or the threat of the takedown really messed him up. What happened in the ground in that fight was to be expected, but what happened while standing is inexplicable.

You don’t give a masterclass to Aldo, Mendes and Alvarez to then get caught by a sloppy, hailmary haymaker type of punch.

His coach is happy with how khabib these that punch.

It works, and that's all that matters.

The type of technique you expect in a bar fight. No idea how Conor got caught by that. He does seem to look down so maybe the threat of the takedown idk...
A bar fight? Fedor clocled people for many years with same technique. It just a russian boxing style. There have been others. I do thonk the threat of the takedown faked conor when he threw the punch.

I Know that is MMA, but that punch seems so technical bad comparing to boxing, its cancerous.
<{clintugh}>
It works wen u have to worry about a takedown from a grappler like khabib. Notice how conor flinch for a sprawl before he got caught

Back