Acid attack on three-year-old boy: Three men arrested

Scum like them deserves acid in their eyes and their hands cut off. At the very least kick them out of the country if they are not citizens. And if they are; life in prison, with a word in advance to the other prisoners on what they did.

My argument would be, even if they are citizens, If they weren't born here, ship them off to their country of birth.
If they were born here, execute them in public..
This is all under the assumption the news stories are correct, and these guys purposely put acid on a 3YO baby.

This happened 5 minutes from my house. Very unusual for shit like this to happen round these parts. Can't imagine a conceivable motive for throwing acid on a child.

Why in the world would anyone target a kid like that?

Different culture Hard to judge
Crusades
White privilege

Feed them into a woodchipper feet first

This happened 5 minutes from my house. Very unusual for shit like this to happen round these parts. Can't imagine a conceivable motive for throwing acid on a child.
keep us updated with anything that find out. often local news filters through faster than the main news sources.

hangman-noose-picture-id139540492

My argument would be, even if they are citizens, If they weren't born here, ship them off to their country of birth.
If they were born here, execute them in public..
This is all under the assumption the news stories are correct, and these guys purposely put acid on a 3YO baby.
Chain them up and let the parents beat them to death

Its shit like this that makes me want to advocate for real life Judge Dredd policies. Those dudes should be found. Found lacking. Then found damnatio memoriae

Gang initiations usually target innocent people for harmful, inexplicable acts as a test of loyalty. Women and children have historically been considered off-limits. Just goes to show how far the UK has fallen: it's become out-of-control, there's no honor, nothing is sacred anymore.

Apparently there was an EDL march yesterday in that area.

Maybe they got upset and decided to disfigure a little boy.

I feel like this might be an appropriate thread to mention that the last execution performed in the European Union was in France in 1977. By Guillotine.

Jus' sayin'.

Gang initiations usually target innocent people for harmful, inexplicable acts as a test of loyalty. Women and children have historically been considered off-limits. Just goes to show how far the UK has fallen: it's become out-of-control, there's no honor, nothing is sacred anymore.

I find it hard to believe this was a gang initiation. its far more likely to be a revenge attack on a family, or a racial hate crime.

@2arctanx - edit your post you'll get banned.

You do realize neither this crime and the one in your link wouldn't actually qualify for capital punishment right?
in Madmicks world it would. Mine too.

I think we need the viking blood eagle to come back in style.

Who would think bringing the third world to England would cause third world shit to happen?

I mean it's just really really surprising.

Import the third world, become the third world. The fact that something as truly despicable as this can happen in what has always been a tranquil and peaceful part if the country shows how far the cancer is spreading.

Although I'm sure some lidturds will try and tell us that acid attacks on toddlers have always been carried out by white people, they are part and parcel of British life, we should just accept it and that we are only hearing about this because the perpetrators are not white.

Back