Acid attack on three-year-old boy: Three men arrested

keep us updated with anything that find out. often local news filters through faster than the main news sources.

Local gossip is drug gangs or EDL. The people trying to blame EDL seem pretty desperate to make it stick.. Drug related seems more plausible but nothing concrete.

Import the third world, become the third world. The fact that something as truly despicable as this can happen in what has always been a tranquil and peaceful part if the country shows how far the cancer is spreading.

Although I'm sure some lidturds will try and tell us that acid attacks on toddlers have always been carried out by white people, they are part and parcel of British life, we should just accept it and that we are only hearing about this because the perpetrators are not white.
Exactly, and liberals wonder why Brexit passed.

Here's the evil;
Worcester-acid-attack-three-year-old-boy-1430466.jpg

These fine, upstanding gentlemen appear to be of the dusky variety. Acid of Honour, perhaps?

Local gossip is drug gangs or EDL. The people trying to blame EDL seem pretty desperate to make it stick.. Drug related seems more plausible but nothing concrete.
EDL members don't usually look like this;
Worcester-acid-attack-three-year-old-boy-1430466.jpg

Can't even comprehend the thought process targeting a fucking TODDLER with ACID. Just why?! I'll be severely dissapointed if these guys don't suffer painfully in any way. It needs to happen.

Prepare to be disappointed. While technically one can receive a Life Sentence for GBH, it rarely happens. Given the public disgust over this crime, they'll probably, if convicted, get between 10 - 15 years in prison. But expect a third of that to be taken off for, "good behaviour". Also, UK prisons are a joke. So understaffed they are practically run by the inmates. Drugs, alcohol and mobile phones are freely available. Inmates also enjoy free TV, computers, gyms etc.

No, no. It's the Acid of Peace

I was only half-joking. I haven't heard any mention of the parent's ethnicity. If one of them has had a child with someone their family didn't approve of, the kid might have been targeted because of an insult to the family, "honour".

I was only half-joking. I haven't heard any mention of the parent's ethnicity. If one of them has had a child with someone their family didn't approve of, the kid might have been targeted because of an insult to the family, "honour".
It's ok I was only 1/5 joking

You do realize neither this crime and the one in your link wouldn't actually qualify for capital punishment right?
Yes, there's a lot of laws I'd like to change.

Unknown motive. Different culture.

Let's open those immigration doors a little wiiider!!!

UPDATE:

if it wasn't visually obvious, police give out a statement saying this attack was not anything to do with the "right wing march" that took place on the same day.

A complete random thought here, likely wrong but isn't out of the realm of possibility.

EDL did a march in this area on the same day the attack took place.
The attack took place after the march
I wonder if these guys were there to look out for edl members and target them? maybe the childs parents were supporting or part of the march?

I'm just trying to work out why someone would attack a 3 year old. it's not like it was one sick guy alone. 4 men are in custody from London. They were in Worcester the same day the EDL done a march.

Worthless scum.

You can only hope they will get taken out in prison.

But that hope is very small.

I know its a stupid question and I don´t fell like reading about such an absurd crime but is there a reason behind this? Debt or drug related with the parents?

I know its a stupid question and I don´t fell like reading about such an absurd crime but is there a reason behind this? Debt or drug related with the parents?

Police said unsure of motive at the moment. Attackers are from London, the attack took place in Worcester, totally different place.

One thing I will mention, is the attackers don't look to be native English, the EDL(right wing movement) were in the area doing a march. Maybe they picked off a supporting family?

Back