Acid attack on three-year-old boy: Three men arrested

Here's the evil;
Worcester-acid-attack-three-year-old-boy-1430466.jpg
Am I crazy or do they look middle Eastern?

Police said unsure of motive at the moment. Attackers are from London, the attack took place in Worcester, totally different place.

One thing I will mention, is the attackers don't look to be native English, the EDL(right wing movement) were in the area doing a march. Maybe they picked off a supporting family?

For what it's worth I had no idea there was an EDL march till after the fact. It wasn't very big or noticeable.

Am I crazy or do they look middle Eastern?

Well, they don't look to me like they are white. But the pictures aren't very clear.

As they're above 18, we'll soon see mugshots on news sites.

The only hope is these fucks will be turned to hamburger in prison.

I know we're supposed to be against "Cruel and Unusual" punishment, but it's tough to take the high road with the scum of the Earth.

The only hope is these fucks will be turned to hamburger in prison.

I know we're supposed to be against "Cruel and Unusual" punishment, but it's tough to take the high road with the scum of the Earth.

It'll all depend on a few factors.
What race/religion are they? some prisons have such a large community of a certain religion, that if any offenders land in that jail, they're safe regardless of the crime.

It'll all depend on a few factors.
What race/religion are they? some prisons have such a large community of a certain religion, that if any offenders land in that jail, they're safe regardless of the crime.

Yep, even Muslim paedophiles don't have to be segregated from the general population as long as they are with other Muslims. Says it all really.

Part and parcel of living in a small place then?
the guys that carried out the attack were from London, they travelled up to this place from London.

Very sickening and strange attack. Hopefully we get some details from the police soon.

the guys that carried out the attack were from London, they travelled up to this place from London.

Very sickening and strange attack. Hopefully we get some details from the police soon.

Part and parcel of living in a small town in the UK when the big town just happens comes to you then? What happened to the UK?

Police said unsure of motive at the moment. Attackers are from London, the attack took place in Worcester, totally different place.

One thing I will mention, is the attackers don't look to be native English, the EDL(right wing movement) were in the area doing a march. Maybe they picked off a supporting family?

Do the reports say anything about the parents? If they were at the rally or not.

That is horrendous.

I hope they can keep the child from being scarred for life. Some acid attacks can be terrible.

I cannot think of a punishment fit for this crime.

Possibly a guy doing it to an ex who he had a kid with, they split up, he thinks he owns both of them, loses face, and this happens. Never get into a relationship with a muslim if you are female.

Different culture, hard to judge.

Sorry for my lack of nuance.....................Kill em!

Nope, sometimes you need a screwdriver, and sometimes you need a hammer. Different tools for different jobs.

when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Hanging is too good for these pieces of shit. They need to be tortured slowly and executed over the course of several days/weeks. Of course if England is anything like here in Canada they'll probably do 3 years or so, then go on welfare when they get out.

Back