Acne and mma career..

Ruslan Gabe

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi guys, my name is Ruslan and I am from Ukraine.

I am 20 of age and I have practiced kick-boxing, muay-thai and some other full contact sports since I was 15.

I want to join mma and start full training, I believe I can do really good stuff in mma.

The problem is, I have terrible back acne (cystic) and sometimes face acne too. I follow the acne diet (no diary, sweets, lots of vegetables, water, etc.) but still nothing changes. I am like this since 14. I also apply different acne topicals on my back and face but when I sweat a lot or stress, cysts seem to pop-up and it really makes me angry. I do not want to try accutane and will never do because of sides and I had a friend who destroyed his health from accutane, so that is out of discussion. Sometimes I take antibiotics, but the effect lasts as long as I take them. I wash daily, change sheets, I am very careful with personal acne related hygiene.

I really want to know your advice, is there anyone here dealing with bad acne that also fights in the cage ? What should I do ? I love this sport so much and I believe it's exactly what I am made for, but my acne annoys me, I dont know how I would appear like this to public events.

Related question, I saw mcgregor early days his face was full of acne. How did he clean up ? is there any permanent treatment for pores that he used or his acne was just something temporary ?

Please dont start trolling or whatever, I want serious answers.

Thanks a lot,
Ruslan

Gets better with age. It's just one of those things we have to wait out, man.

I'm currently 21 and still get cystic breakouts here and there, especially on my back, which really fucks with my jitz. Minocycline really helped me out for the first couple of weeks until I got fucking hives.

I did do a cycle with Mexican accutane once back in 2014 and I became more dehydrated than Renan Barao at Bantamweight. No other side effects. It fucking destroyed my acne for a good while though.

Rory MacDonald used to have a considerable amount of acne in his earlier fights. Could be higher testosterone or simply just a bad breakout.
maxresdefault.jpg

listen

pee in a cup, then rub the urine all over your face every day for a month

you will notice changes

^ Look, exactly the type of replies that I don't need. If you had acne you would understand how pathetic you sound.

@TheBrownRanger all my hormonal tests went out good and in range, even testosterone. Yeah that guy Mcdonald looks pretty bad, I don't know how one can fight and appear in the public without giving a f### when tons of ignorants judge him like he did something wrong to cause his acne... I thought that mcgregor made some pores therapy cause his face was looking full of cysts, but maybe that's not the case. Sometimes I just wish to erase this s### cysts forever from my face/back and have a normal skin again.. it's just insanely annoying

My advice is to stick to boxing/working out for the time being. When the back acne stuff isnt so bad do jiu jitsu/wrestling/mma

Im turning 32 so its not ao bad now but when i was younger i had similar problem

Do the accutane.. changed my life. It works

Accutane is russian rulette, 50% get healed and the other 50% get fucked up for life, I saw even cases of impotence, suicide etc. all over the net. So. Fuck that.

How long have u been taking it ?

My acne seems somewhat a little less that Donald's and if he can fight.. I guess I'd take that step too... but I was curious if anyone here found a solution for acne besides accutane

Ide say stop being a fucking pussy. Seriously. I'm 23 and have acne. Have had it since 12-13. I have it on my face, chest, and back. The worst is my chest. I get the same type you get and it looks bad. My face looks good nowadays not to much, but the chest is bad. But if you truly wanna do this as I do, then just do it. Fuck what people think man. As for advice on acne. Take cold short showers. Try this it works for some odd reason. When you wash your face in the morning and night, Wich you should be doing, just use straight water. I swear this has healed my acne on my face. I used all the face washes, creames, this that you can think of. Then I just washed with just water and improvement like no other.

Ide say stop being a fucking pussy. Seriously. I'm 23 and have acne. Have had it since 12-13. I have it on my face, chest, and back. The worst is my chest. I get the same type you get and it looks bad. My face looks good nowadays not to much, but the chest is bad. But if you truly wanna do this as I do, then just do it. Fuck what people think man. As for advice on acne. Take cold short showers. Try this it works for some odd reason. When you wash your face in the morning and night, Wich you should be doing, just use straight water. I swear this has healed my acne on my face. I used all the face washes, creames, this that you can think of. Then I just washed with just water and improvement like no other.

You practice mma and went in ring ?

Tree Tea Oil is amazing for any skin issues

I suggest:

upload_2017-8-13_3-51-29.jpeg

I recently posted a thread about acne on my chest. Lots of advices but what worked out was trimming down my chest hair, washing my body with anti bacteria soap and enjoying a few minute outside in the sun shirtless. I'm almost free of it, I don't have new ones which is fantastic and the old ones are disappearing.

The most important advice I can give you is; don't let this stop you, brat. Follow your dream, forget the acne!

I have no chest hair, washing my body only with anti bacterial soap and sun only makes my cysts worse. What type of acne do you have ?

Thanks for advice anyway :)

Hi guys, my name is Ruslan and I am from Ukraine.

I am 20 of age and I have practiced kick-boxing, muay-thai and some other full contact sports since I was 15.

I want to join mma and start full training, I believe I can do really good stuff in mma.

The problem is, I have terrible back acne (cystic) and sometimes face acne too. I follow the acne diet (no diary, sweets, lots of vegetables, water, etc.) but still nothing changes. I am like this since 14. I also apply different acne topicals on my back and face but when I sweat a lot or stress, cysts seem to pop-up and it really makes me angry. I do not want to try accutane and will never do because of sides and I had a friend who destroyed his health from accutane, so that is out of discussion. Sometimes I take antibiotics, but the effect lasts as long as I take them. I wash daily, change sheets, I am very careful with personal acne related hygiene.

I really want to know your advice, is there anyone here dealing with bad acne that also fights in the cage ? What should I do ? I love this sport so much and I believe it's exactly what I am made for, but my acne annoys me, I dont know how I would appear like this to public events.

Related question, I saw mcgregor early days his face was full of acne. How did he clean up ? is there any permanent treatment for pores that he used or his acne was just something temporary ?

Please dont start trolling or whatever, I want serious answers.

Thanks a lot,
Ruslan
And here is origin of the Cysticplata and Inflammationcarana. Use it to your advantage.

I have no chest hair, washing my body only with anti bacterial soap and sun only makes my cysts worse. What type of acne do you have ?

Thanks for advice anyway :)
Mine looked more like cists, very painful! But I'm not sure what type of acne it's. Sun makes your acne worse? Have you been to a doctor?

Mine looked more like cists, very painful! But I'm not sure what type of acne it's. Sun makes your acne worse? Have you been to a doctor?
More than 10 times, they all said I have cystic acne or juvenile

More than 10 times, they all said I have cystic acne or juvenile
I'm sure you're frustrated. Maybe stressed too? That could be a factor. Try to eat and sleep well, and focus on your training rather than your acne. It will go away with time.

Back