Active fighters who've never been dropped or stopped

Does Floyd count? I only really recall him being rocked against Mosley and he didn't get dropped then.
Not that it really counts but just for the record, Floyd took a dent to the ego when Conor McGregor got on the mic during that circus of a week-long press conference. Shame about the physical fight that followed.

Does Floyd count? I only really recall him being rocked against Mosley and he didn't get dropped then.
Floyd has an official KD against him from when he fought Carlos Hernandez.

So he does, I didn't know that (at 26:03 below). Again he didn't exactly get dropped but interesting nonetheless.

Not that it really counts but just for the record, Floyd took a dent to the ego when Conor McGregor got on the mic during that circus of a week-long press conference. Shame about the physical fight that followed.

I don't know about that. To me it looked like Floyd was happy to sit back and let the crazy Irishman sell the fight for him and make the money.

LOL Floyd didn't care.

McGregor was far more boring than I thought he would be btw, I really expected more from him.

In retrospect, that balances out the flash knockdown that Judah scored against him & didn't get counted, IMO, but at the time it pissed me right off...

Had Montiel gone down before Donald’s flattened him, i know I could google but I’m also about to walk somewhere and I don’t want to be the prick who causes people to walk into lampposts and make cars emergency stop for me.

LOL Floyd didn't care.

McGregor was far more boring than I thought he would be btw, I really expected more from him.
He gets too caught up in the moment, says some of stupidest things imaginable when he could be spouting wisdom.

He was famously quoted as saying he has no talent and his achievements are a result of hard work. Nice to be modest, but everyone knows hard work without talent gets you nowhere in the UFC. Tons more examples of dumb stuff like that lying around on the net.

He broke his hand at that moment, right?

Not sure if it was broken but it would appear so. I guess this is what drove his requirement for those slightly controversial hand injections he used to get. Not sure how many breaks he had but I believe it was a few.

Had Montiel gone down before Donald’s flattened him, i know I could google but I’m also about to walk somewhere and I don’t want to be the prick who causes people to walk into lampposts and make cars emergency stop for me.

Too Sharp put him down in Montiel's first loss.

braehmer hasn't, right? he retired with his shoulder injury, but not 100% sure about the rest of his career.

So he does, I didn't know that (at 26:03 below). Again he didn't exactly get dropped but interesting nonetheless.

I don't know about that. To me it looked like Floyd was happy to sit back and let the crazy Irishman sell the fight for him and make the money.

what's happening here? he broke his hand? nerve damage? why does the ref stop it? looks like his hand barely touched?

Last edited:
Marvelous Marvin Hagler

Oliver McCall. Took straight up bombs from Lennox and didn't even flinch.
Back in the Ukraine, they measure anvil strength in fractions of Vitalis.

That right there is going to be your most reliable striking surface, testing at approximately 7/8ths of a unit of Vitali.

One Vitali equals one half of a McCall or one third of a Hagler.

what's happening here? he broke his hand? nerve damage? why does the ref stop it? looks like his hand barely touched?
He took a knee because his hand was broken and he couldn't counter to get Hernandez off of him.

It broke...the left hook . At 27:14 opposite angle replay, he hit the crown of Hernandez's head, the hardest part of the skull where people break their hands a lot. He was already having problems with his right hand and was using his left a lot for the hard blows.

So....dude had a newly broken left hand and an already hurt right hand, watch the rest of the tape he doesnt use his left hardly at all the rest of the way other than pawing.

What is amazing is, how does Lampley not see it was his left hand that he hurt at the end of the 6th. They keep talking about the right hand (which got hurt earlier) the rest of the way. But he clearly was more favoring the left after the 6th.

Last edited:
Back