active shooter in Wisconsin- thankfully only 4 injured and no deaths reported

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
This is real close to me, Middleton Wi, and I saw the police statement across a scanner page

https://www.google.com/amp/s/madiso...d3b29b73-e37b-5a06-9350-05ffd5efb8ee.amp.html

https://fox6now.com/2018/09/19/report-of-active-shooting-incident-with-multiple-gunmen-in-middleton/

Multiple ambulances and heavy police presence outside a software company near Madison, Wi. Woman taken out was heard saying about "devastating losses", other about "multiple gunmen"

No reports of number of injured or deaths yet, praying it's not what the scene currently appears to be

Update: Yeah, live local news stream had their wires crossed with a Carolina feed

Last edited:
where are all these good people with guns when you need them?

That sucks, hopefully no fatalities.

where are all these good people with guns when you need them?

I know you're just making an off the cuff comment in frustration of a once again tragedy, I do it many times as well and totally get it, but most workplaces do not allow guns inside

Aka, illegal for the good people to have guns where this bad guy with a gun went.

I know you're just making an off the cuff comment in frustration of a once again tragedy, I do it many times as well and totally get it, but most workplaces do not allow guns inside

Aka, illegal for the good people to have guns where this bad guy with a gun went.

Insurance liability primarily. An insurance company would try to argue that if someone violated one of their clauses, they are not compelled to pay for any claim, even if that violation had absolutely nothing to do with any claim.

1x2y4j.jpg

I'm gonna hold onto some hope. First 911 call was 10:30, meaning its been an hour since then and no solid reports

Normally, don't they have a preliminary at least fatality rumors reported by now?

Hoping and praying this is a big scare, or a single suicide

It sucks for everyone and their families. I wish the people were so desensitized to this stuff. My heart goes out to anyone effected by this, I hope no one is injured.

thats what happens when you end the blackout beta, like extend that shit for another week treyarch you toolbags

yeah it was just a jokey comment, already feel pretty bad that I didnt pay respects to any of the victims in my initial post.

condolences to those who lost their lives(if there are any) and their families

Cool another person who has mental illness or couldn't handle life

People need to stop running to "mental illness", just like they need to stop running to guns. There is no disease that makes you go on a killing spree. Go look at Chimpanzee behavior in the wild (our closest living relative). The level of wanton violence is off the charts. Violent behavior is an instinctual response to anger. You have to teach children not to lose their fucking minds at at a young age when faced with adversity. Children throwing temper tantrums will often throw shit, hit anyone or anything in the general vicinity. Literally act like an animal. Increased violence in society is a sociological problem. Our society is fucked, basically.

yeah it was just a smug comment, already feel pretty bad that I didnt pay respects to any of the victims in my initial post.

No worries, we've all been there

Why is this Possible Active Shooting..?

Sounds Active to me...

People need to stop running to "mental illness", just like they need to stop running to guns. There is no disease that makes you go on a killing spree. Go look at Chimpanzee behavior in the wild (our closest living relative). The level of wanton violence is off the charts. Violent behavior is an instinctual response to anger. You have to teach children not to lose their fucking minds at at a young age when faced with adversity. Children throwing temper tantrums will often throw shit, hit anyone or anything in the general vicinity. Literally act like an animal. Increased violence in society is a sociological problem. Our society is fucked, basically.
Notice how I said or couldn't handle life . And yes mental illness can make you fucking insane. Hell even traditionally viewed physical illness can make you fucking insane .

Wisconsin had the first (only?) successful not responsible by reason of mental disease or illnesss murder trial based around ALS and the deterioration to the neurolocial pathways in the brain. Andrew Steele former sheriff deputy not responsible due to mental disease or defect in a 10-2 jury decided case

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...uilty-of-double-killing-idUSKBN0NE1PW20150423

So yes it's more than knowing right from wrong

Back