Active shooter situation in Fredericton, New Brunswick

KnightTemplar

Green(Goblin)Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Four dead at this time. Residents have been advised to stay inside and lock their doors.

Tragic:(

In Fredericton right now. Just came out that the shooter was just taken into custody. Pretty crazy scene. 2 officers and 3 civilians confirmed dead.

Well that's pretty fucked up.

I'm actually shocked that the shooter was taken alive. The whole city is essentially on lock down on. Several more injured. I will update as I get more info.

The are so many rumors flying around right now it is hard to keep up. I was just told there may be another suspect still at large. Not confirmed.

In Fredericton right now. Just came out that the shooter was just taken into custody. Pretty crazy scene. 2 officers and 3 civilians confirmed dead.

Glad you're OK, man.

Any indication as to the cause? Incel, RoP?

Really sad this is many people's first concern.

I'm the TS. My first post simply stated the available facts, and my own point of view that this is a tragedy. Discussing the reasons behind it is hardly my, "first concern".

This is only going to get more and more frequent...it will take a consciousness changing event to relegate this back to rarity. Unfortunately that event will have to likely be beyond the pale awful and widesweeping.

Sorry to hear those people lost their lives.

Glad you're OK, man.

Any indication as to the cause? Incel, RoP?

Thanks man

Everything is pretty tight lipped as of right now. The area in which the incident took place would make me lean towards some kind of drug fueled/related incident. Not exactly the nicest part of town. Not the worst, but certainly some shady characters in the area.

I bet it's neither.

Could be. But those two would be my prime suspects, given the Incel shit-bag who drove his van into people and the ISIS-inspired shit-bag who shot and killed several people, including a child, a few weeks ago.

Thanks man

Everything is pretty tight lipped as of right now. The area in which the incident took place would make me lean towards some kind of drug fueled/related incident. Not exactly the nicest part of town. Not the worst, but certainly some shady characters in the area.

Fuck, I hope Canada isn't looking at another Biker War:( There was a lot of collateral damage in the last one.

Back