Active shooter situation in Fredericton, New Brunswick

Glad to see you Canadians here are all okay. Terrible situation

Thanks, unfortunately I can't get in touch with him but I'm trying not to flip out about that just yet.

I'm sure it's nothing serious. If in doubt, try contacting the Brunswick PD. All you have to do is give them your Uncle's name and ask if he was involved in shooting. Probably nothing to worry about though. There are any number of reasons why he might be unavailable.

Glad to see you Canadians here are all okay. Terrible situation

I appreciate the kind words. A couple of guys here at work just found out that a couple of the victims were friends of theirs. Not certain if they are among the injured or the deceased. Really terrible, terrible situation.

The fact this shit-bag was taken alive even after killing two cops speaks volumes of the PD's self-restraint and professionalism:cool:

Kill a cop in an American city and the PD will only stop shooting you when they run out of ammo.
If you kill someone you do not deserve to be taken alive. The police killing a cop killer saves the taxpayers a ton of money.

Unconfirmed info coming out that the incident started out as some kind of a domestic dispute. Again this is unconfirmed but knowing the area, wouldn't be surprising that this is the case.

Oh Canada....my wonderful country :( such a sad day

Unconfirmed info coming out that the incident started out as some kind of a domestic dispute. Again this is unconfirmed but knowing the area, wouldn't be surprising that this is the case.

Somehow, that makes it worse than a terrorist incident. At least those scum kill for a cause, no matter how pathetic. But to kill four people, to wreck the lives of so many of their loved ones, over something so petty...

The banality of evil, indeed:(

I appreciate the kind words. A couple of guys here at work just found out that a couple of the victims were friends of theirs. Not certain if they are among the injured or the deceased. Really terrible, terrible situation.
What a horrible thing, let’s hope they were only injured.

I live on the Southside of Fredericton and it's honestly surreal that something like this would happen here..

I live on the Southside of Fredericton and it's honestly surreal that something like this would happen here..

It is surreal. There are a few shitty pockets on the Northside, much less on the southside but overall this is a city you just don't anticipate something like this happening.

Update:

Might be fun to know how he got those, know what I mean?

The fact this shit-bag was taken alive even after killing two cops speaks volumes of the PD's self-restraint and professionalism:cool:

Kill a cop in an American city and the PD will only stop shooting you when they run out of ammo.

We give people trials. We don't just execute them in the street.

Fuck

I make fun of you Canucks but it's good naturedly. You've had a rough go recently with mindless violence. My condolences and prayers

Too bad it's Canada and if anyone shot and killed him he'd be victim and whoever killed mass shooter would be bad guy

Update:

Might be fun to know how he got those, know what I mean?

Info coming out has come to a crawl but I would venture a guess that the injuries may a little bit more than bumps and scrapes from the domestic dispute. If you know what I mean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back