Active shooter situation in Fredericton, New Brunswick

Sorry Canadian bros :(
"Like" is such a shallow way to show appreciation for a post like this but I hope the intent is understood given the limitations of the format.

We give people trials. We don't just execute them in the street.

We do, and that is one of the foundations of western culture but you can't blame people, especially people like my work colleagues, that may have wished otherwise

Info coming out has come to a crawl but I would venture a guess that the injuries may a little bit more than bumps and scrapes from the domestic dispute. If you know what I mean.

I do hope so:)

True story: a shit-bag killed a K9 Handler and his dog in Florida. The Sheriff's SWAT team found the shit-bag hiding in a forest. When the local ME examined the body, he stopped counting at over seventy GSW's.

When asked if he thought turning the shit-bag into Swiss cheese was excessive force, the Sheriff replied,

"Hell, no! In fact, the only reason we stopped shooting him is we had to reload!"<Lmaoo><45>

Sad stuff to hear for the families of those that died, and anyone that may have been hurt. I don't care about the reason the shooter did what they did, fuck that scumbag. Taking the lives of random people is fucked.

Sad stuff to hear for the families of those that died, and anyone that may have been hurt. I don't care about the reason the shooter did what they did, fuck that scumbag. Taking the lives of random people is fucked.
No kidding. If you're gonna kill and it's not self defense, just put the barrel in your own mouth and pull that trigger.

Too bad it's Canada and if anyone shot and killed him he'd be victim and whoever killed mass shooter would be bad guy

Actually, no.

A very long time ago a sniper killed 14 women injuring another 10 at the École Polytechnique de Montréal;so many died because police on scene waited for SWAT as per policy.

As a result, policy was changed.

Now, police on scene are instructed to take down a shooter as quickly as possible using any means necessary.

At the Dawson shooting, police were on scene when the shooting started. They closed with the shooter and shot him very quickly.

I don't care about those guys.
giphy.gif

And @Loiosh and @Zer you insensitive fucks. I bet you didn't bring enough gum for the whole class to chew.
I don't care about those guys.
Lol.

Irish is in Ontario and Zer and myself are Albertans. Clippy is in a place with many bricks on the east coast somewhere. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure he is in New Brunswick. I want to say Moncton..?

Thanks for the shoutout @KnightTemplar
If shit ever goes down near me I have the means to arm myself to the teeth, and right after that I'd be doing a play by play here in the WR.

hope nobody here is effected, know there's mad Canadians that post here (not sure if you're from that cuts part of Canada tho)

well damn seems like a few of you are in that area, sorry for anybody's loss or issues this may cause.

Last edited:
Sorry friends. This shit is too common these days.

Fuck

I make fun of you Canucks but it's good naturedly. You've had a rough go recently with mindless violence. My condolences and prayers
You're just used to chirping dudes on the ice. No biggie.

Last edited:
I worried for @Clippy because Canada's such a tiny place I figure he probably knew one of the victims.

But I can't care about every Canadian ffs. All fifty people?
I doubt Canadians themselves care about all fifty Canadians.

Because it's Canada
Tiny?

china-usa+comparision.gif

Sad day for us Canucks. :(

Back