Actors you would have liked to be more popular

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
So last night I rewatched Stuart Gordon's (Re-Animator, From Beyond) 1987 classic Dolls. This movie has always been a favorite and I always enjoyed Stephen Lee (Robocop 2, Wargames, the Negotiator) rkeh1brdbmfv7xxxx0nr.jpg

This guy was a very talented actor (RIP 2014) I think it is a shame he never landed a lead role on a hit sitcom, or garnered more blockbuster movie creds to his resume.

In the movie Dolls he is the highlight, his comedic timing is gold as the young at heart Ralph, the only one to believe young Judy that maybe the "little people" are up to no good afterall.

This got me thinking what actors fellow sherbros in here really saw great talent in, but thought maybe they weren't giving the chance to show it for whatever reasons.

With Stephen Lee in particular, every role I have seen him in he delivers. A truly special talent that I will always say should of gotten a lot more bigger roles.

Last edited:
Michael Chiklis.. seemed like the dude fell off hard after The Shield.

After The Green Mile and Saving Private Ryan I would’ve went all in on some Barry Pepper stock.

Nicole Eggert
nicole-eggert-wallpaper-wide.jpg

1412549233775_wps_12_PHOTO_EXCLUSIVE_Nicole_Eg.jpg

1412549245298_wps_13_PHOTO_EXCLUSIVE_Nicole_Eg.jpg

<2>

Last edited:
Corey Feldman.

He coulda been a star I tells ya!!!

Man I am a huge Feldman fan. Just watched License to Drive the other night...I got a little special Feldman section in my collection.

Last edited:
Rick Duccomun is another mention. rickducommun.jpg
Tom Hanks neighbour/sidekick in The Burbs

Ryan Phillippe, my secret gay crush. well, not so secret anymore

GOAT voice and massive screen presence. Dude shoulda been bigger

His brief cameo at the beginning of Westworld gave me chills, I was really hoping his part was gonna be a bigger piece of that show

la1j891.jpg

kevin-gage-waingro.jpg
Kevin Gage from Heat and Con Air. This guy could of been the ultimate badguy you love to hate in so many movies

Taral Hicks

She was great in Bronx Tale and Belly then she vanished.

tumblr_n85fdxa2S41svefdfo2_500.gif

Also find it hard to comprehend Christopher McDonald never could get bigger than Shooter McGavin.

She is now a teacher in NJ.

tumblr_nix30bPCdI1tbmi9ho1_400.gif

Ryan Phillippe, my secret gay crush. well, not so secret anymore

I've liked Phillippe in everything I've seen him in. Would, too

My ultimate gay crush is Ian Somerhalder though

image.gif

^ I only ever saw him in Rules of Attraction. Surprised he didn't become something major because look at him. I heard he has some major TV show about vampires which is huge with teen girls though so maybe he kinda did make it big in a way

Kenneth Cranham beat out Gary Oldman for the role of Dr Channard in Hellraiser 2.....He beat out Gary Oldman...what the hell ever happened to this terrific actor?
hellraiser 2_charnnard.JPG

I've liked Phillippe in everything I've seen him in. Would, too

My ultimate gay crush is Ian Somerhalder though

image.gif

^ I only ever saw him in Rules of Attraction. Surprised he didn't become something major because look at him. I heard he has some major TV show about vampires which is huge with teen girls though so maybe he kinda did make it big in a way
yeah, so did I. the way of the gun is one of my favorite movies. pity he doesnt get bigger roles. probably pissed someone off in Hollywood, or refused to suck off some dirty fucker.

Back