Actually decent MMA clothing

ufc-jiu-jitsu-tee.jpg
<{you!}>

MMA clothing is typically very corny and horrendous (Tapout), however I feel like there are some decent pieces of mma related clothing out there

rof-1348_white_001_8adebad3-5d78-4e77-a93c-30c566f59cca_1024x1024.jpg
GSP-TANK-2_1024x1024.jpg
Fedor-Emelianenko-MMA-RVCA-t-shirt-O-Neck-Stylish-Casual-Fight-t-shirts-Cotton-men-s.jpg_640x640.jpg
511NEl7XmML._UX385_.jpg
jon-jones-nike-ufc-172-shirt-red.jpg
jon-jones-shirts-jon-bones-jones-selling-coke-friendly-t-shirts-on-his-website.png

scr-1068_grey_01.jpg
Men-Heather-Gray-Vintage-Navy-Next-Level-Baseball-Tee_da72d95f-2572-4c4b-bd12-0f2650b5f79e_1024x1024.jpg

They are not all good, but they are alright. What are some others

as others have mentioned, i love the roots of fight line, but would like to know where to get the Feor ones

those fucking assholes destroyed pride clothing

Yeah, they look really generic and lame. I mean you would think that they would at the very least use the same images from the Pride Events themselves.

Say what you want about him, but the guy did pretty good for not having that much talent. He wasn't really good at any anything, but he got a belt some how. I will always be a fan of Timmeh.

I mean Literally all they have to do is Slap these images on a t shirt and it will sell like crazy :

4d843e2d1f10a9908b4c4ba76de0942e--poster-graphics-combat-sports.jpg

kaujump.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I bought a couple of Triggonomics t-shirts back in the day but I can't find a picture of either of them.

I had this one like this Jaco, Rashad Evans walk out t-shirt but the logo was solid when I bought it although after a few years and washes mine did start to look like this one.

jaco-grunge-shirt1.jpg

I'd rather wear some old WWF shit than UFC to be honest

wearing UFC around just makes you look like a try hard and attracts the wrong kind of attention imo

Say what you want about him, but the guy did pretty good for not having that much talent. He wasn't really good at any anything, but he got a belt some how. I will always be a fan of Timmeh.

True.

so 'good' is defined as 'people will look at it and not know it is about MMA' lol

reminds me of the same thread on a gaming forum and all the 'good' designs were basically the same thing. people scared to rep their hobbies.

Who else has a full contact fighter hoodie? those are classic

no such thing as good mma clothing. It's an urban myth that such clothing exists.

Back