Adams boxing shoe review

LocoFlow98

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wasn't planning on reviewing these shoes.. But seeing as there isn't much information out there about Adams boxing I thought maybe I should.

First off, ordering the shoes was an easy process. However, customer service was next to none and it took about 3 months for me to get the boxing shoes. I never got any updates and after about 10 emails to the Adam's boxing email and Mr. Adam's personal email I finally got a response which was an update that happened to be false. I don't know how much I blame him as he supposedly does a lot of the work himself nonetheless I eventually received my product.

Now, the boxing shoes are very attractive boxing shoes. They are extremely light and comfortable. I'd say they are certainly more comfortable and lighter than my hyperko boxing shoes. Upon first inspecting my shoes the quality looks a 9/10. Some small imperfections like overlapping stitching. These shoes would be perfect for one night of use i.e a professional/amateur fight. But using these for training is just not a good idea. The durability is not good at all. Hitting the heavy bag they held up just fine. But as the days went on and I introduced them to continued use and sparring they fell apart. The logo on the side of the shoe started peeling off just from normal training.... I wish I hadn't spent money on these shoes to be honest.

I must say though these are probably the best boxing shoes FOR ONE FIGHT and then retiring them. But for training or sparring these will fall apart. I only used these for about 2-3weeks as well. So for the $170 I spent on them I don't think the investment was worth it at all.

Thanks for this. It's unfortunate to hear that the durability is not very good.

I was considering buying a pair, but I will just stick with cheap wrestling shoes... I know one of the forum members recently purchased the Adams Boxing gloves, which are supposed to be guaranteed for two years (Carlos says that they will last up to four years). I'm interested in hearing what the verdict on those will be. In the meantime, I will steer clear. Thanks again for the honest review.

Thanks for this. It's unfortunate to hear that the durability is not very good.

I was considering buying a pair, but I will just stick with cheap wrestling shoes... I know one of the forum members recently purchased the Adams Boxing gloves, which are supposed to be guaranteed for two years (Carlos says that they will last up to four years). I'm interested in hearing what the verdict on those will be. In the meantime, I will steer clear. Thanks again for the honest review.
It really is unfortunate. I wanted the shoes to do so well, I really did. And like I said in the review they really are extremely comfortable and light.. But for training purposes the shoe is pointless since the durability is not good. I'm gonna stick with my nike hyperkos since they have lasted me about 3 years with no troubles. Or even try the Mizuno boxing shoes

Back