{ADCC}Kron Gracie vs Marcelo Garcia in ADCC 2011 Semi-Finals

TigerPaw**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Wow! Great fight, and great show of technique from both grapplers. Kron Gracie is becoming like his dad, the Great Rickson.... he lost to Garcia by 5points the other time, this time he almost subbed him, and only lost by 2 points....

Matter of time before he gets the ADCC Gold! =)

Great video, enjoy it! =)

Might be in the wrong forum, sorry. But i can't imagine Kron in MMA, a little bit of striking and takedown offense and he will be a force to be reckon with!

Don't mean to be a dick, but you missed the right section by a mile. This has nothing at all to do with the UFC and will probably be moved. However, I'm still gonna watch the vid.

Wow! Great fight, and great show of technique from both grapplers. Kron Gracie is becoming like his dad, the Great Rickson.... he lost to Garcia by 5points the other time, this time he almost subbed him, and only lost by 2 points....

Matter of time before he gets the ADCC Gold! =)

Great video, enjoy it! =)

Might be in the wrong forum, sorry. But i can't imagine Kron in MMA, a little bit of striking and takedown offense and he will be a force to be reckon with!

I would put Garcia against ANYONE in his weight class for a grappling event

Don't mean to be a dick, but you missed the right section by a mile. This has nothing at all to do with the UFC and will probably be moved. However, I'm still gonna watch the vid.

Just wanted to let more people view this video =) I know its probably in the wrong forum, but since i'm getting it wrong, better get it in the most viewed sub forum, right? :wink:

great fight there. Kron looks like he keeps getting better and better.

vid is down =(

you should upload it to rutube or sapo videos.

Back