Add another one to Fakehatecrimes.org (Canada)

sangreporsangre

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So the media in Toronto has been going crazy the last few days over the story of an 11 year old Muslim girl who said that she was attacked by a man on the way to school last week. She said that he came up twice began cutting her hijab off with scissors.

An 11-year-old Toronto girl says a man attempted twice to cut off her hijab as she walked to school on Friday morning, and police are now characterizing the attack as a hate crime.

"I felt really scared and confused," Khawlah Noman, a student at Pauline Johnson Junior Public School in Scarborough, Ont., said at a news conference Friday afternoon.

Khawlah said she felt the man behind her while she was walking to school with her younger brother, Mohammad Zakariyya, and turned around and saw him holding scissors. She says she screamed and he ran away, but returned a few minutes later.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-school-hijab-1.4484501

khawiah-noman.jpg

The only witness was her brother. Her mom (pictured below) was at her side at the press conference.

saima-samad.jpg

Something about this wasn't right. I'm very familiar with the area, the idea that nobody would have witnessed this at 830 in the morning is stretching credulity - it's a busy area. And she's holding a press conference like an hour after it happened from her classroom? Have you ever heard of something like this? An underage victim with her name and face plastered all over the media, within 2 hours of the alleged crime taking place. I've never seen anything like that.

Almost immediately, all 3 levels of government here weighed in. Mayor Tory, Premier Wynne, and of course:

Violent crime happens every day in this city, province and country but this was such a big deal that they all had to signal their virtue - as soon as possible.

Well, the other shoe has dropped:

Alleged attack on hijab-wearing girl didn’t happen: Police

After investigating an incident where an 11-year-old girl alleged a man cut off her hijab on her way to school last week, police now say the event does not appear to have happened.

On Jan. 12, the girl told police that she was on her way to Pauline Johnson Public School in Scarborough when a man dressed in black came up behind her. She said the man pulled off the hood to her jacket and cut off her hijab with a pair of scissors before fleeing the area.

Toronto police responded and said they were investigating the alleged incident as a hate crime.

However police said Monday morning that after a thorough investigation, they don’t believe the incident happened.
https://www.cp24.com/news/alleged-attack-on-hijab-wearing-girl-didn-t-happen-police-1.3759908

Interesting to note how the CBC is framing it with their headline:

Toronto police say attack on 11-year-old girl in a hijab did not happen as reported
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/scarborough-hijab-attack-1.4487716

"As reported" lmao, it's still real to them. I thought this was too convenient, coming as we're waiting for the M-103 recommendations to come back from the Heritage Committee. And her story was obvious bullshit: how do you cut a hijab off a struggling girl without hurting her?? The real question here is who put her up to it.

InB4 liberals thread-whine and try and get it dumped.

OP is too on point that there's nothing more to add, except cuck Trudeau ready to kiss muslims ass at the drop of a hat.

He was also quick to virtue signal with that sex offender:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/j...-years-long-captivity-in-afghanistan.3685907/

trudeauboyle-e1513868387723.png

8 counts of assault
2 counts of sexual assault
2 counts of unlawful confinement

He's going for the history books of "most cuck".

Wonder if she cut it off herself and lied to get out of trouble.

Cool hijab, Khawlah. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like diversity. It's what makes America great.

It's a valid theory, but I really think that the parents put her up to this. Why else would the mother parade her on the media like that? I can't imagine any parent wanting their child to be plastered all over the country like that unless the whole point was to push an agenda.

CBC has updated their headline, they dropped the "as reported" bit. Lmao what a joke but it really makes me sick that we fund that propaganda outlet with our hard-earned dollars.

It's a valid theory, but I really think that the parents put her up to this. Why else would the mother parade her on the media like that? I can't imagine any parent wanting their child to be plastered all over the country like that unless the whole point was to push an agenda.

Could be a host of things. I think the most likely scenario is that "something" happened to her hijab, and rather than face Muslim justice at home for whatever really happened, she just lied about it to her parents, they filed the report, police report got out to the Liberal media, and they fell over themselves rushing it to print, and the offers for interviews just started rolling in, and it all got out of hand.

None of this matters though. The Libby media up here will just go, "Oh' well, it didn't happen. No big deal. Islamaphobia is still very real", and then just move on with their agenda.

Could be a host of things. I think the most likely scenario is that "something" happened to her hijab, and rather than face Muslim justice at home for whatever really happened, she just lied about it to her parents, they filed the report, police report got out to the Liberal media, and they fell over themselves rushing it to print, and the offers for interviews just started rolling in, and it all got out of hand.

None of this matters though. The Libby media up here will just go, "Oh' well, it didn't happen. No big deal. Islamaphobia is still very real", and then just move on with their agenda.

You could be right. I would just like to point out though, that it isn't a case of her going home with a fucked up hijab and the parents calling the popo and the interview requests rolling in. She walked in to school and reported that it had just happened on her way there, and the press conference happened almost immediately. If you look at the initial CBC article in the OP, it was posted at 9:49 am of the morning that it happened! School starts at 9, so think about that. This was really, really fucked up. I agree with your assessment of how the media will handle the fallout from this.

Man thats crazy, I fell for it. But I remember thinking wtf what kind of a coward goes after an 11 year old girl. And cutting her headgear off thats just retarded, I should have thought about it a little harder it does sound too ridiculous to be true. I wonder what that fucking goof Trudeau will have to say about this.

LO fucking L uh no bro......her parents just made it up and told her to play along hoping to get a government pay out like that terrorist Omar Khadr or set up some go fund me account to get money from bleeding heart white guilt losers.

Her mom straight up looks like sub zero....

Seems like a hate crime* to me. They should investigate and possibly charge the mother.

(Reverse Hate-Crime? Pseudo Hate-Crime? Meta Hate-Crime? )

Btw I don't know if I mentioned this before but her fictitious attacker was an Asian man.

Btw I don't know if I mentioned this before but her fictitious attacker was an Asian man.

Honestly, this was the detail that made me believe her. I mean, who makes up a story of their hijab getting cut up, and casts an Asian dude as the villain if that's not what happened?

Whatch_doin_Imam.jpg

Yet you won't hear a peep from asshats like Trudeau denouncing fictitious hate crimes.

I expect full retraction from all thr places I heard about it.

Just kidding.

I figured this one was real, because it's astonishing with the way things are being pushed on the West it doesnt happen 10x more. Would be wrong, and I mean that, but it's just surprising it's not happening.

But then, Trump supporters were the peaceful ones by far during the 2016 cycle, and the media just straight up lied about that and used narrative propaganda to continue the leftist social decay program and victim agenda. So yeah, we won't hear the appropriate retractions.

Excuse auto correct typos.. I don't have time to edit.

Back