Adesanya vs Paolo Costa

maybe but last fight against hall showed that costa has no head movement and get hit a lot, adesanya maybe is not a power puncher but I think he has better hands than uriah

yes, costa got hit and got stunned...but he also totally wrecked hall...did you miss that part? haha I think cause costa is so relentless and aggressive that's bound to happen...he needs to adjust a bit..and I think he will...

Adesanya is lowkey about to get exposed. I don't think he has the bjj or wrestling ability for the top guys. Costa is at least a bjj black belt he can rely on if the striking fails.

Romero vs Costa is more interesting.

g7IsB.gif
romero is an old lyon, lets not sacrifice him

Let them build their resume first. A win for either at this stage is pretty meaningless. Maybe Adesanya gets a little boost but he's still untested against top grapplers.

And Costa lacks experience. Almost got knocked out by Uriah Hall.

Romero destroys him.

Gegard Mousasi did get knocked out by Hall. Hall is a ferocious striker even if his fight IQ and mentality are weak points.

Adesanya is crazy over hyped right now....
I didn't think he looked all that impressive in his fights although I didn't think he'd beat Brad either. I think people are hoping he'll be the next Jon Jones because they are identical in frame and even their faces look exactly the same. I thought he lost to Vettori and in most of his fights he's shown weaknesses.

Gegard Mousasi did get knocked out by Hall. Hall is a ferocious striker even if his fight IQ and mentality are weak points.
My point still stands. Romero is a much superior fighter.

This is a great idea, I'm excited to see another kickboxer get KTFO so you morons will stop with this K-1 striking skills meme.

I didn't think he looked all that impressive in his fights although I didn't think he'd beat Brad either. I think people are hoping he'll be the next Jon Jones because they are identical in frame and even their faces look exactly the same. I thought he lost to Vettori and in most of his fights he's shown weaknesses.

You don't think he beat Tavares? Which 3 rounds did you give Tavares?

Adesanya absolutely wrecked Tavares, and didn't lose against Vettori at all (it would say unanimous if one of the judges weren't incompetent). I think he'd make Costa look pretty damn ordinary. Costa is a wrecking roid-machine, but he's very hittable as Hall exposed. Anyone can get knocked out, and Costa is no exception.

Adesanya is lowkey about to get exposed. I don't think he has the bjj or wrestling ability for the top guys. Costa is at least a bjj black belt he can rely on if the striking fails.
Costa has a black belt in BJJ?

edit: he does. Interdasting...

You mean this fight isnt already happening?

News to me.

This fight followed by Till vs both of them and Costa vs Romero needs to happen.

MW is such an awesome division at the top rn.

Costa = Slugger/Wrecking Machine

Adesnya = Technician

Till = Technician

Romero = Superhero.

Too soon to make this match-up imo. This fight has a lot more potential in the future. Both guys are killers and will most likely continue winning.

This is the match to make. Stop protecting them.
Now we're talking....rockholds chin, fraud bisping, Mousasi gone, usada/hydrating problems, brittle world champ and a 41 year old #1 contender has just absolutely leveled the once talent crazy UFC middleweight division.

Let's see if Adesanya gets past Brunson first. Not a Brunson fan, but I think he's going to muscle Adesanya and grind out the win.

Back