Adesanya vs Paolo Costa

Adesanya is not 1/4 as good as people hype him up to be here.

Costa would maul him, not that Costa is great either.

absolutely not, this is where ufc makes mistakes. let them bang and create stars
No, as long as I'm still alive, I won't allow that fight to happen unless it is for the belt. I'm calling Dana right now

Costa KOs him stiff in the first round, unfortunately.

Give Costa Romero, I want to see a fucken flying knee KO this Costa cunt.

This fight should and would be delayed as long as possible. MW is filled with old stuck in the mud dudes. Costa and Adesanya are hyped, young and hungry, there is no point to eliminate one of them.

Eh. Brunson is a good test for Israel. If he makes easy work of him then we'll talk.
People are already pencilling in Israel winning over Brunson and I'm not sure why. Brunson is very strong and was able to take Romero down. Isreal better come out with some improved defensive wrestling.

Seems like both Adesanya and Costa are overhyped IMO. If its a striking battle then Adesanya picks him apart. Costa is just too reckless

Protecting them? Word is that Costa is facing Romero while Adesanya is booked to fight Brunson at 230.

Let each of them destroy another gatekeeper/has-been. Get both of them ranked in the Top 5-6. Then have them fight as a title eliminator as a co-main event on a big card. Vwalah! A star is born.

Jarl

I can see Adesanya completely out classing Costa but I can also see a crazy KO by Costa.

Back