Adidas bodysnatcher wrecking ball bag or similar in the UK?

mrv

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi guys, this will be a long shot and apologies in advance to the mods if it breaks the rules...does anyone on this forum have an Adidas bodysnatcher heavy bag in the UK which they would sell?

I'm desperately trying to get a "wrecking Ball" bag in the UK and no one supplies what I'm after

Hi guys, this will be a long shot and apologies in advance to the mods if it breaks the rules...does anyone on this forum have an Adidas bodysnatcher heavy bag in the UK which they would sell?

I'm desperately trying to get a "wrecking Ball" bag in the UK and no one supplies what I'm after

Hey mate google 'Taylor made buoy', just fill it with water and replace the plug. Costs about the 3rd of the price. Feels amazing to hit

Hey mate google 'Taylor made buoy', just fill it with water and replace the plug. Costs about the 3rd of the price. Feels amazing to hit

I have been looking at those but they're too heavy when filled, I have to hang my bag from a ceiling hook in my main bedroom as I have no space and need to lift it up and take it down each time I use it

Back