Adidas USA made Pro Fight Gloves

@dembones22 - I'm not wrong at all. You mentioned us with Adidas not the maker.

Don't forget - you tagged us in this thread. If you hadn't then your saltiness wouldn't be so apparent.

Goes great with that chip of yours though.

<seedat>

Don't forget - you tagged us in this thread. If you hadn't then your saltiness wouldn't be so apparent.

<seedat>

They were not "mass produced" gloves. So YES you were wrong. And yes I did tag you. So I do remember ( obvious ). And I explained why.

Your the one all Agro about being mentioned alongside Adidas. Adidas doesn't even know who you are...

<{1-7}> . Good night my love!!

<seedat>

Probably not a great marketing strategy to engage in skirmishes on the forum regardless of what's said to you. Just smile and wave boys and girls.

@dembones22 - my qualm was with the 'sucker born every second'. No more no less.

@Woldog - agreed.

Nah... there was plenty more.

You need to go back and read your posts. You keep changing your tune like a knock off Gibson. But I'll let you slide anyway. ( this beer time only).

<28> .

I cant keep explaing this to you. It's too late or early for stupid disagreements, I suppose.

<LordRoose> guess I'll read about you in the funny papers.

@hangulmalmotayo

I thought we bro's... with all the shit we went through with Zeus Deportes??

You changed bro, you changed.

<{1-11}> <{nope}> .

I'll still look out for you..
giphy.gif

I don’t mean to be nosey (oh fine I do) but what happen with Zeus Deportes? Is it a problem with the gear itself?

I ask because since they’re a Mexican company I was looking for a good set of custom gloves to buy, well 2 pairs, for bag work and another for mitts and just overall looks, I stumbled across New Sporting before I could learn of Top Boxer and other good brands out there that make a custom glove probably a lot quicker.

So your post just made me think since New Sporting is also a Mexican company and now I feel a bit of regret, I feel I got suckered a bit with pricing and the customer service just seems a bit funny they even tried to push my delivery date to late February when I ordered mid December and was given a date in late January.

I follow a Mexican group on Facebook and often see a lot of Zeus and I wouldn’t want to make the mistake of buying anything crappy.

I don’t mean to be nosey (oh fine I do) but what happen with Zeus Deportes? Is it a problem with the gear itself?

I ask because since they’re a Mexican company I was looking for a good set of custom gloves to buy, well 2 pairs, for bag work and another for mitts and just overall looks, I stumbled across New Sporting before I could learn of Top Boxer and other good brands out there that make a custom glove probably a lot quicker.

So your post just made me think since New Sporting is also a Mexican company and now I feel a bit of regret, I feel I got suckered a bit with pricing and the customer service just seems a bit funny they even tried to push my delivery date to late February when I ordered mid December and was given a date in late January.

I follow a Mexican group on Facebook and often see a lot of Zeus and I wouldn’t want to make the mistake of buying anything crappy.

Lol, Zeus Deportes is rebranded New Sporting gloves. There used to be a guy on this forum who was running that middle man operation, and took the money and run on at least one member here. Any new info @hangulmalmotayo ??

Lol, Zeus Deportes is rebranded New Sporting gloves. There used to be a guy on this forum who was running that middle man operation, and took the money and run on at least one member here. Any new info @hangulmalmotayo ??

Holy Shit! Now that I think about it I did see that name on some of his older pictures, but they were together along wih other gloves who also had different logos on the cuff. This is why he was so snappy about getting anything on the cuff besides his logo which I still wasn’t asking for (lots of confusion despite speaking spanish). He must of been suckered around a lot too, lots of gloves with the same logo, probably people telling him it was for gyms or donations then selling it for god know how much.

Either way CS wasn’t too good, I gave in because I didn’t want to get off on the wrong foot with a guy that’s about to custom make my gloves. I do expect a good product hopefully soon some day, but given the chance again I would of probably gone with either the RS1 or my first pair of winnings then got what I wanted in Top Boxer, who visually and evidently seems to edge NS’s leaher and designs, instead of sitting here clueless, with nothing left but to shoot a message every couple of weeks to get an update and possibly another phony date (hope im wrong) lol.

I talk to dorian once in a while. He’s promised to refund the money to a couple of us on here but hasn’t followed through. I doubt he will do it.

New Sporting customer service might be bad but you’ll almost certainly get your gear.

I talk to dorian once in a while. He’s promised to refund the money to a couple of us on here but hasn’t followed through. I doubt he will do it.

New Sporting customer service might be bad but you’ll almost certainly get your gear.

Yeah they do seem more well established now, they have a legit location and address listed, full names and such, and a lot of feedback from local customers.

I just wanted to do some overtime bag work for a month so then I can post an initial review of them and more so explain in depth my CS experience.

Just swinging by real quick to drop these off, they look beautiful, price still ugly though. Title seems to be slowly pushing off Adidas for some reason. No more H300 gloves one Pro fight glove is gone they only have Horsehair and Horsehair+Foam in limited colors. Looks as if no more restocking, wonder whats up.

9C612152-CF14-4FD7-8DEB-177C89C291DF.jpeg
59B6B5F0-E94A-456D-9B9A-94F00A401988.jpeg

Just swinging by real quick to drop these off, they look beautiful, price still ugly though. Title seems to be slowly pushing off Adidas for some reason. No more H300 gloves one Pro fight glove is gone they only have Horsehair and Horsehair+Foam in limited colors. Looks as if no more restocking, wonder whats up.

View attachment 558903
View attachment 558905
My guess is no one is buying them.

My guess is no one is buying them.

I don’t know I think they make decent sales. Maybe those fight gloves for sure but the H300 is there best selling gloves I believe, its why they even made a upgraded version.

I don’t know I think they make decent sales. Maybe those fight gloves for sure but the H300 is there best selling gloves I believe, its why they even made a upgraded version.
Hmm, no idea.

Maybe Adidas is getting more heavily into boxing and don't want Title to be their main vendor (don't know if that is actually the case). I'm just talking about of my butt. So disregard my comments at will.

Hmm, no idea.

Maybe Adidas is getting more heavily into boxing and don't want Title to be their main vendor (don't know if that is actually the case). I'm just talking about of my butt. So disregard my comments at will.

Yeah they’ve been getting more into it. Don’t know if that’s a good thing for the consumer if they want to start jacking up prices. I like the H300x but if they go that route im not paying $500 for anything anytime soon.

Has anyone on Sherdog used those really expensive Adidas gloves yet? I'm interested to know what they're like. Not to buy, of course; I'm just curious as they're so expensive.

Back