Admit it hypocrit!!!!!!

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What are some things you are hipocritical about? I don't agree with caging animals but I love zoos. I bitch about lazy people at work but I shit post on Sherdog all day. I also hate druggies but do the occasional ball of "sugar".

I really hate the use of plastic because of the plastic particles in the ocean so I try to limit my personal use, but I still go to a coffee shop when I need coffee and take a plastic straw when it's convenient to do so.

I like shitposts, they make me laugh and then I quote em and tell em to fuck off with their poor troll attempts.

I hate gays but can't climax unless anally penetrated.

i criticize people's diet but if i could live in a house made of butter and bacon with a pool filled with chocolate and made of pancakes, i would

I really hate the use of plastic because of the plastic particles in the ocean so I try to limit my personal use, but I still go to a coffee shop when I need coffee and take a plastic straw when it's convenient to do so.

You drink coffee with a straw?

I think you have bigger things to worry about than plastic particles.

I'm not sure how straws became an issue. If you live over 50 miles from the ocean, your straws aren't going to end up there.

I look down on people who look down on others.

I look down on people who look down on others.
giphy.gif

This is literally the reason you can't get a girlfriend.

Coffee... With a fucking straw?

I'm a Catholic thats is into premarital sex.

Every time you point your finger there are three pointing back at you.

Back