Adonis Stevenson-Eleider Alvarez on January 26 or 27? Showtime

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
There appears to be two dates in play for the light heavyweight showdown between Adonis Stevenson and Eleider Alvarez.

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, the fight is officially getting pushed back to January 2018.

According to their mutual promoter, Yvon Michel of GYM, there are two dates in play at the moment - January 26 and January 27.

stevenson-alvarez.jpg

http://www.boxingscene.com/adonis-stevenson-eleider-alvarez-land-on-january-26-27--121714

Picking Stevenson by KO
Same. He still looked sharp running through Fonfara, but Fonfara was never anything special, still, Alvarez doesn't leave the impression in his fights that he's ready for a fighter like Stevenson

There appears to be two dates in play for the light heavyweight showdown between Adonis Stevenson and Eleider Alvarez.

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, the fight is officially getting pushed back to January 2018.

According to their mutual promoter, Yvon Michel of GYM, there are two dates in play at the moment - January 26 and January 27.

stevenson-alvarez.jpg

http://www.boxingscene.com/adonis-stevenson-eleider-alvarez-land-on-january-26-27--121714

Adonis is 40 years old, Eleider Alvarez is 33, i am picking the upset Adonis is getting beat father time and fighting a better boxer gets him this time.

Two fighters with close to the same skill set one has a great right hand the other has a great left hand but one is 40 and the other is 33.

Eleider Alvarez has better boxing skills then Adonis does better jab better counter puncher and is younger he wins this fight maybe by KO late in the fight rounds 9-11.

Eleider Alvarez Highlights

ADONIS STEVENSON ✰ HIGHLIGHTS HD 2015

Last edited:
Considering Stevenson's age and the fact that he was never remarkable to begin with, one would think that he's due to lose pretty soon, but Alvarez has never really impressed me, nor is he a bad stylistic matchup for Stevenson. The irritating reign of Stevenson likely continues for at least another fight.

I thought I'd never live to see this one.

Stevenson by KO.

Back