Adriana Lima in attendance tonight?

ITT, sherdoggers are too good for literal supermodels.

a lot hotter girls in attendance too i dont get this celebrity worship shite
Lol

You are blind

She is famous for being the most gorgeous woman on the planet

I’m sure you can do better tho

she’s cute but I can’t do the skinny make up thing I can’t . She cute for majority of Americans , I’m more into the thick equation . I just don’t think y’all understand how much is made up. Once u see them without the eyelashes , eyebrows , and the foundation u will be shocked . I know eye lashes don’t sound important but trust me it’s a shocker . I need a fine broke chick , who been thru some shit
It amazes me how people can be this dumb

Features make for good looks, you have to be actually retarded to look at make up lashes etc

Women like this are out of this world stunning, keep telling yourself it’s just make up and lashes

It amazes me how people can be this dumb

Features make for good looks, you have to be actually retarded to look at make up lashes etc

Women like this are out of this world stunning, keep telling yourself it’s just make up and lashes

Why do you think he posted a sweaty post-workout picture of her?

"Hey look, hurr durr, she's not hot. Look at how ugly she is with no makeup and giving birth!"

Having said that... I worked in a strip club for years in Toronto and some girls would walk in looking like total dirtbags and then come down the stairs an hour later and be drop-dead gorgeous. There's definitely some makeup wizards out there.

Ya, we know the brothas like em thick n juicy

tumblr_lak0dujuji1qdfrsho1_500.jpg
That’s a myth .

She’s at least a nominee for best looking woman ever

hes fucking manny pacquiao thats how. put some hespect on his name
Dog I know he is Pacman but the guy is 5 foot 5 come on man, something is wrong with these women, That tall ass Hope Solo used to crush on him too back in the day as well. Don't you find it kinda disturbing? its just wrong bro. He looks like a caveman

I hope she's not, or else I'll have a dumb fight with my wife after Adriana sees me and demands I impregnate her

Fuck, I can just hear her already.

"I can't believe you put a baby in Adriana Lima !"

<{hughesimpress}>
Since you got Matt's gif and this thread is about a supermodel...

Crawford52-682x1024.jpg

Hughes' Penmanship
(Future Plastic Surgeon)
<{hughesimpress}>

Let's see a hi res shot of her elbows before i can figure out if shes hot or not.

Isnt this the woman who cheated on orlando bloom for Justin Beiber???

Yikes

Lol

You are blind

She is famous for being the most gorgeous woman on the planet

I’m sure you can do better tho
meh

I'd rather have cj perry

Back