Adriana Lima in attendance tonight?

No

That was Miranda Kerr.
kerr-t.jpg

Adriana Lima is married to some Serbian basketball player.

you know, for some reason im not to upset about being wrong about justin Beiber knowledge

Are these mother fuckers really going to pretend like Prime Adriana Lima isn't a GOAT?!?!
giphy.gif

tumblr-mvy4aonvuc1rf4nooo1-1280-1510348014.jpg

adriana-hs-637x397.jpg

Adriana Lima has strange taste in men, her ex husband had eyes too close together, I think she has a thing for guys with offset eyes or something? she thinks Manny Pacquiao is so handsome, I remember years ago when Pacman was in his prime she used to always comment and watch every show he was on saying on Twitter nice smile Manny, or you are my favorite I love you.

Manny looks like a dam Giant Dwarf caveman with light cross eyes, how in the hell does this guy even get hot girls to like him? I heard he banged well over 100 women while married before becoming a born again christian.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw3dCNcelC0tbxyPoajw7uU0&ust=1544546837699924

Wtf thats disturbing so thats why brazilian hoes like filipinos because they put little balls under the skin of their penis?
Crazy I know, my friends brother allegedly had one on those "pearls". We were young when he told so we really didn't thought nothing of it.

Back