Adrien Broner-Omar Figueroa April 21st on Showtime

"Night of the role models".

Broner Figueroa is intriguing.

I think Fig takes this

also rumors are that thurman will not face Vargas so who do you think he fights for his tune up?

Entertaining fight but omar is a bum. I expect broner to win fairly easy.

Entertaining fight but omar is a bum. I expect broner to win fairly easy.

Would you care to bet on that?

get-money.gif

Forgot to ask you how you like that gruden hiring? I like it
Verdict is still out.

I think it was more about pleasing a fanbase through a relocation more than hiring the best candidate. Hope Im wrong.

Broner was never remotely close to Floyd on any level.

Talent wise, "yes" you are right. BUZZ? Street buzz? He was getting more and more mainstream and people who didn't even know boxing(as I mentioned already) were paying attention. He was like the pro wrestling heel. Not saying he is Floyd. Youre misunderstanding me. Only one Floyd. Just saying that IF he had kept winning and doing his stupid rapping and dancing to the ring and talking shit after fights, he would have made ALOT more money and approached Floyd paydays. Not equal them probably. But he would be far richer.

I get what youre saying. I just dont think he would have ever even sniffed it.

Broner’s attention mostly came from him mentioning Floyd.

But wait, I remember when there were posts around here before Broner's first loss, people comparing AB's speed to Floyd's. Who is faster etc. I even said athletically AB was faster but Floyd's timing was 2nd to none. Then fools came around saying AB was faster than Floyd with KO power...The kool-aid was flowin', y'all.

But wait, I remember when there were posts around here before Broner's first loss, people comparing AB's speed to Floyd's. Who is faster etc. I even said athletically AB was faster but Floyd's timing was 2nd to none. Then fools came around saying AB was faster than Floyd with KO power...The kool-aid was flowin', y'all.
Yep it was flowing for sure. I remember. I aint saying hes floyd but if he had kept winning and been a lot more disciplined like floyd, hed be alot more paid.

Verdict is still out.

I think it was more about pleasing a fanbase through a relocation more than hiring the best candidate. Hope Im wrong.

i think its a good higher but firing there last coach was pretty dumb

Back