Adrien Broner vs Vasyl Lomachenko

Hydrated RDA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don’t care about the weight difference because Loma who is a real 130er fought Rigondeux who is 118 pounder. Broner KOs Loma. Loma was knocked down by Linares who couldn’t punch himself out of a paper bag. While AB knocked down Shawn Porter who could be a 154er.

mmm. Kinda a weird fight.

Broner is one of the sadder stories in boxing. They kept him at a smaller weight class (SFW) and he picked up a ton of bad habits ( not punching enough being the worst one) because his power was so great for that weight.

Once he started moving up he was fucked because he wasn't hurting the bigger guys like he was the smaller guys...

but I guess, it would be decently close just due to the weight difference

would definitely put broner back in the spot light

I don’t care about the weight difference because Loma who is a real 130er fought Rigondeux who is 118 pounder. Broner KOs Loma. Loma was knocked down by Linares who couldn’t punch himself out of a paper bag. While AB knocked down Shawn Porter who could be a 154er.

Even with a huge size advantage Broner would only have a punchers chance. He wouldn't win any rounds with volume punches or accuracy. Broner seems to take body shots really well so if he could somehow counter Loma's body work with power shots maaaybe he would land something significant but he is a shit finisher and even if he dropped Loma once or twice he probably wouldn't be able to stop him.

Broner fucking sucks. The fact you need to come up with some imaginary fight between a legit 147 pounder and a 130 pounder to say Broner would win just proves that point.

That being said there are PLENTY of 147 pound fighters who could starch Loma because of that crazy size advantage so I am not saying he's unbeatable at all. Broner is shit though.

Last edited:
Winner takes Wilder.

Loma would light broner up like a christmas tree lol.

It would literally be target practice.

Do you have legitimate braindamage bro?

Garbage fight. Not even Mikey would take a fight with Broner. Oh wait.....

Please tell me at any time during his professional career did Rigondeux ever fight at Bantamweight? he didn't. And if Porter ever fights at 154 it'll be because he's too old and out of shape and can't cut weight anymore.

Loma v McGregor
Loma v AJ
Loma v Loma
Loma v Loma SR.
Loma v Klimas
Loma v Freddie Roach

Well it's easy to see why your ass caught the BAN

Tough to see Broner doing too much here. Having said that, I'd give Broner a very real chance of beating Linares. If Linares' size and power caused Lomachenko some issues, Broner's size and power could conceivably cause some issues, as well.

Back