Under review Ads for Platinum Users

Not a single ad for me.
Either on PC or mobile (android)

I just wanted to let you know.
I feel a bit better than you now.

Can the choice of browser play a part in this?
I will as usual recommend using Brave browser.

We're all getting them. The tech team is aware and is working on it. Hopefully it's resolved soon.
big

good luck kings

I may sometimes come off as quite obnoxious and loud-mouthed, but I know how much of a hassle it can be to migrate, merge or perform a significant upgrade on any sort of digital system (I'm currently working on a related, massive project for one of my clients at the moment).

People on the tech teams, especially if they do it out of love or for peanuts, deserve the hespetch. (especially if you are not paying for the service they are enabling you to enjoy)

We're all getting them. The tech team is aware and is working on it. Hopefully it's resolved soon.
Thanks for the update

Just as a feedback, things seem to be going in the wrong direction.
Previously it was just ads at the bottom of the page... now it's that darn popup banner on every page too which is ultra annoying.

Getting them too. And they're indeed very annoying. It's like one ad bar pops up white, doesn't finish loading and then another one pops up on top of that. A third of my mobile screen is white at times

every fucking where when browsing Sherdog on mobile browser (Safari). Anyone else experiencing this all of a sudden? Every page they’re all up in your face.
Yep, it's been like that for like the last 24h or so.
It's not so much that seeing ads is annoying (it is) but rather the fact that on mobile, it takes a lot of space.

Same here. I am getting them along the bottom of my phone’s screen.

Yes, this has been resolved and was a temporary post-migration issue.
Nope. Ads have popped back up for me the last day or so and it's completely fucking my experience on mobile. 1000002147.jpg

Nope. Ads have popped back up for me the last day or so and it's completely fucking my experience on mobile. View attachment 1027001
This is a separate instance to before and impacting an even wider user segment. Not cool, I agree. We're on it! We'll keep this thread updated with the latest.

FYI, Ads at the bottom of the page are back...
Not all threads, but some threads.

No PopUp Banner though, which is a relief

FYI, Ads at the bottom of the page are back...
Not all threads, but some threads.

No PopUp Banner though, which is a relief
Sorry, brother. Can I get a screenshot, please?

Sorry, brother. Can I get a screenshot, please?
It says file size too large.
It's kinda the same as others have posted... but I've kinda narrowed it down since it just happened just now

When I visit a thread I created through the notifications panel, from receiving a Like - it showed ads at the bottom of the page.

When I clicked on the thread in the heavies directly... no ads.

Or maybe just some weird coincidence.

Edit: Scratch that, it was showing ads when I clicked on it again in the heavies.
I clicked on another thread that I created and it was showing ads as well.

Not this thread though, for whatever reasons.

I'll resize the screenshot tomorrow

Back