AEW LXII: Longest Reigning CEO In The Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed Dynamite this week. Kept the meh to a minimum.

Lethal vs OC was good. Nice to see Jay get a win. Sonjay Dutt is a man of many talents.

Adam Cole/Bucks thingy was equal parts beehhhhh and OK. Not a fan of the Bucks being babyfaces again, but if it gets Hangman away from the DO then good.

Mox cut a good promo.

Women's tag match was great. A good showcase for Hayter. Her attire was something.

Eddie was great as ever.

Seems right that Team Taz is done. Did well for the 3 guys.

I think that a Hobbs promo would've been much more effective than a squash match that did nothing for him. Starks could still have ran out.

They are dropping seriously obvious hints as to what Miro will do. A swerve in the works?

Matt Hardy vs Christian was fine. LOL'd at JB's t shirt.

Garcia cut a fine promo.

Ethan Page not so much. I get the feeling this should've happened last week. Who knows, aligning with Stokely might save him.

Dumpster match was fun. Rap was hilarious. That spot after the match was so dangerous though, assuming the Ass Boys were still inside. Twitter tells me they were.

Takeshita is gonna lose another tv match. But something, something, potential...

Main event was surprisingly good. To borrow a phrase from here Jericho needed to show me something, ie not shit the bed. He did not! Something was shown!

Wow... Some guy blocked me on Facebook about AEW hiring Jeff Hardy and I wasn't even trolling him!

Quota time for this quarter on mod work. Make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back