After Chael "P" Sonnen (R)...

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vanquishes the Russian threat and sends meat head back to JV Sqaud, will Dana bow to the American Savior when he returns to UFC to capture the 185 belt??

Chael is a TRUE GANGSTER! anyone raised on mean streets such as that of WEST LINN ore.. would be ..... an Chael dominated those streets. Dana is straight shirting pants on the thought of having to deal with the American Gangster again ........ but really make no mistake Dana will do what Chael tells him to do ........as damn it feels good to be a ganster. Don Chael

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....Let me catch my breath. Did you just say that Chael beats Fedor? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...........Oh my god dude. You're killing me here.

Chaels shtick was tired in the 1990s, he’s a naturally funny guy when just talking but the old skool wrestling promos he cuts when in the octagon are awful

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....Let me catch my breath. Did you just say that Chael beats Fedor? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...........Oh my god dude. You're killing me here.
celebrities-attend-ufc-170-rousey-20140223-052716-278.jpg

I highly doubt Chael beats Fedor. He just lost to Tito in like 30 sec.

i was also drunk yesterday and did the same as ts

and if he does?

Do you know how I know that you are trolling us?

Anyone who is dumb enough to believe a word you said for real would not have the capacity to use a computer.

Back