"After he put the belt around me, he walked directly out of the arena."

If this is true, Dayna White is a true piece of garbage

So happy for fighters like T Wood , Diaz and Stipe, and any other fighter who cucks him every chance they get.

Dana don't want to see either Diaz bro on the streets after this one:

SoggyBoldHare-size_restricted.gif

Granted he’s got good hair genetics, but it’s not totally impervious to DHT like Diego Sanchez. If you look closely you can see gradual temple recession over the last 10 years, not by much, but noticeable enough for those who pay attention.

7Fp5aTI.jpg
I feel like he should have a restraining order against you. Very creepy my sherbro

, Dana wouldn't and shouldn't even be bothered by this loss he couldn't have really expected Till to win.

I mean I picked Woodley but what you are saying is reinvisionist history. Till was the betting favorite on fight night.

Woodley exposed Dana White for the racist petty little bitch that he is.

Ran out of the event after the belt was put on Woodley and ducked the UFC 228 press conference just because his UK next great white hope got destroyed.

MMA in the UFC will able to actually be taken more seriously as a professional sport rather than just bush league version of WWE once the UFC gets rid of Dana White.

Granted he’s got good hair genetics, but it’s not totally impervious to DHT like Diego Sanchez. If you look closely you can see gradual temple recession over the last 10 years, not by much, but noticeable enough for those who pay attention.

7Fp5aTI.jpg

I would not do cocaine with that man.

He didn't like putting the belt around Miocic's waste either. The fact of the matter is, Dana doesn't want the best fighter holding the belt, he wants the best potential draw

Absolutely, that's why Jones keeps getting a pass despite being a felon, a cheat, a liar, adulterer and an asshole

Now really tell us what he did. Don't hold back this time.

*smile*

I don't know how Tyron would know if Dana bolted after putting the belt around him but I do know that Dana putting the belt around Tyron was awkward as all hell but over quick and entertaining. Just the way I like it.
Cuz he was a no show the rest of the night and hes coach overed a person tell Dana that hes transport to the privat jet was in place and ready to go

Cuz he was a no show the rest of the night and hes coach overed a person tell Dana that hes transport to the privat jet was in place and ready to go
Well wouldn't that contradict the idea that Dana ran from the arena if they had a private jet scheduled to leave. Don't they still have to schedule departure times in advance? I don't run an airport so I don't know.

Well wouldn't that contradict the idea that Dana ran from the arena if they had a private jet scheduled to leave. Don't they still have to schedule departure times in advance? I don't run an airport so I don't know.
I dunno. For all I know it was planed in advance or an emergency took place.

Woodley should have cucked him like Miocic did when he was putting the belt around his waist.

Back