After Listening to Khabib on the MMA Hour . . .

Enough talk make it into the octagon then talk after.

Khabib should be fighting Barboza and be cut if he misses weight or pulls out with an injury.

I am content if I never see him again, personally. He's wasted enough of a great fighter like Tony Ferguson's career with his unprofessionalism.

People talking like he's the first guy to ever miss weight, lol.
Dude had a medical condition and pulled out of a single fight and took a long time to get fully healthy so that it would never happen again.

Why not go up to WW. He won't be undersized there. Khabib-Woodley would be a nice Cold-War themed matchup. Battle of the superpowers.

We all know how that ended....

images

Tony vs Khabib is like the Canelo vs GGG of MMA.

Needs to happen.

People talking like he's the first guy to ever miss weight, lol.
Dude had a medical condition and pulled out of a single fight and took a long time to get fully healthy so that it would never happen again.
A single fight? He's pulled out of 2 Ferguson fights alone. He's also missed weight for fights.

He is ridiculously unprofessional. He almost dies just so he can be the bigger man in the cage. It is pretty sad.

A single fight? He's pulled out of 2 Ferguson fights alone. He's also missed weight for fights.

He is ridiculously unprofessional. He almost dies just so he can be the bigger man in the cage. It is pretty sad.

He didn't pull out of 2 Ferguson fights, he declined a date in October, wanted November against Tony but UFC needed a title fight for UFC 216 that's why we got #2 Tony vs #7 Kevin Lee.

Usually that's not a problem if need the fight a month later, but in this case they needed a headliner for UFC 216.

He didn't pull out of 2 Ferguson fights, he declined a date in October, wanted November against Tony but UFC needed a title fight for UFC 216 that's why we got #2 Tony vs #7 Kevin Lee.

Usually that's not a problem if need the fight a month later, but in this case they needed a headliner for UFC 216.
He got his bullshit this year and he pulled out in 2015.

2 times. It happened. He has also missed weight on top of pulling out of the 2 fights with Tony.

Khabib is a pussy that refuses to fight at his natural weight. If you're walking around at over 190, you need not attempt to fight at 155. Thats just crazy. He's scared to fight people his own size.
Ditto..fortunately he's not the only one that does this, so he doesn't stand out that much. And wtf is MMA hour interviewing him for anyway? He should be ignored and shunned. So what he destroyed a ton of cans, also-rans and got a decision over RDA..he's too inconsistent and unreliable.

Fuck that why should Tony put out for Khabib? He has the interim title that gives him a direct line to the real title which no one deserves a shot at more then him. He had everything to lose against Lee and didn't have to take that fight but still finished him. How many fights has he won in a row already in that division? He has nothing left to prove. The UFC is fucking him in the ass with no Vaseline period. Fuck Khabib he has done almost nothing to have a say in who he fights. Keep yourself healthy and fight at least twice a year..

i didnt listen to the interview but wow ppl actually getting behind him after all the shit he pulled. its weird ppl hate on conor fortalking and thanwalking but suck on khabib after a good interview.

Conor vs Tony should be the only option and Khabib fights for #1 contender.

If Conor fights anyone other than the INTERIM CHAMPION he should be stripped and Ferg made official champ. That is what the interim title is for

He got tuned up really good against Johnson at 155 before getting him down.
No he certainly did not. Only 1 of Johnson's punches even landed and it didn't land with much force. Most of the punches hit the shoulders/hands. Someone even made an unnecessarily detailed slow-mo breakdown on Youtube that clearly shows Johnson barely landed anything in that fight.
I admit I thought Khabib was hurt watching it live but only because it was so fast and commenting was just wrong. After rewatch and seeing the replays it's clear that fight was just a one sided beating from Khabib.

I think Conor beats Tony, but Khabib beats either of them

-Conor fan by the way-

. . . I'm ready to be suckered into Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov one final time. I can tolerate McGregor-Diaz as long as we get Ferguson-Nurmagomedov. Then the winners can be put against each other. Khabib had some great ideas.
Dude give it up. Khabibs never going to get a title shot. He's not marketable. But now he also doesn't make weight. So the UFC has an excuse to deny it. It doesn't matter how good he is or how much he will ever win anymore. His career is over.

Man, none of that house. Obviously as an MMA fan of jizz my pants for Tony/Khabib, but Tony's earned the Conor fight, and he has to fight Conor next. No more excuses.

We can get Tony/Kahbib anytime, and I don't want Tony to waste another trianing camp before he fights Conor. That takes such a toll on the body.

Tony/Conor, and Kahbib needs to fight soemone in the mean time for what he pulled the last time. It should be mandatory for Khabib to have to make weight, and make it to a fight at least once before he's anywhere near the top 3 guys.

Why is he talking to Dana's enemy?

Why isn't he on the Tonight Show with Vlad speaking to his yuge Russian PPV audience?

Khabib should get either Diaz or the winner of Tony/Conor

Otherwise no deal

I love me some Khabib and all but he needs to proove that he still belongs up there and that he can make it to the fight.

Back