After saying "f--- you" to anyone who is a supporter of Trump, Eminem easily tops the charts

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Another "hit him where it hurts!" MAGA boycott failure.

From his October 2017 cypher on the BET Hip Hop Awards

"And any fan of mine who's a supporter of his
I'm drawing in the sand a line, you're either for or against
And if you can't decide who you like more and you're split
On who you should stand beside, I'll do it for you with this:
Fuck you"

Which of course lead to furious triggered snowflake backlash, of trump supporters claiming the bulk of Eminem's supporters were working class white folk like him who grew up in middle america and now they would never buy another eminem album or stream any eminem songs.

But that didn't work out to well as eminem almost doubled the first week sales of his last album and eased his way into the record books with his 9th #1 album

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.48385/...ars-to-no-1-on-billboard-200-with-epic-debut#

He's free to say what he wants in a democratic society.

he should worry less about projecting his shitty politcal views on others and worry more about where the fuck his talent has gone.....hes lost it.....bad

Ive only heard the MGK diss off his new shit and it was a travesty to what he once was....he needs to stop making records before he completely tarnishes how good he really was

he should worry less about projecting his shitty politcal views on others and worry more about where the fuck his talent has gone.....hes lost it.....bad

Ive only heard the MGK diss off his new shit and it was a travesty to what he once was....he needs to stop making records before he completely tarnishes how good he really was
just curious who you listen to?

edit: nevermind i see your av you probably listen to some shitty metal

He did walk back those comments a bit, basically saying he could understand why some bought into what Trump was selling. And this album is actually decent. Vastly better than "most" of the modern shit coming out.

Eminem hasn't been good in 10+ years, shitty album after shitty album.
This his best work in a long time, but still shit compared to his earlier work.

Eminem hasn't been good in 10+ years, shitty album after shitty album.
This his best work in a long time, but still shit compared to his earlier work.

And yet out sold pro trump and bigger star kanye west by miles with absolutely no pre-release promotion

Another "hit him where it hurts!" MAGA boycott failure.

From his October 2017 cypher on the BET Hip Hop Awards

"And any fan of mine who's a supporter of his
I'm drawing in the sand a line, you're either for or against
And if you can't decide who you like more and you're split
On who you should stand beside, I'll do it for you with this:
Fuck you"

Which of course lead to furious triggered snowflake backlash, of trump supporters claiming the bulk of Eminem's supporters were working class white folk like him who grew up in middle america and now they would never buy another eminem album or stream any eminem songs.

But that didn't work out to well as eminem almost doubled the first week sales of his last album and eased his way into the record books with his 9th #1 album

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.48385/...ars-to-no-1-on-billboard-200-with-epic-debut#

I don't give a fuck what Eminem thinks about our President.

I Just want him to continue to do his thing and Rap.

Nah. I bet that's just a cover.

He probably listens to Barry Manilow. :confused:

lol I dont listen to one style of music, music is something that transcends classifications....good music is good music, eminem used to put out very good music, slim shady, marshal mathers, eminemshow and devil's night cds were all top notch for that genre as was many of his recordings with other rappers that never mad it onto a cd, stir crazy, words are weapons, renegades, dont approach me, and other stuff he worked on all around that same time, then it became a couple good songs per cd((with D12 too)) now its gotten to the point its a serious travesty to listen to this new stuff((and his last efforts))

I listen to everything from Stompin Tom Connors to Tool to Sticky Fingers to Wardruna, ghostland observatory, MGK, swollen members,the black keys((one of my all time favs, as is Tool, as is eminem or was....))if you want to try and nail down what kind of music Im into....go right ahead

Is the album political? What's the best song?

The struggle against snot nosed mumble rappers is bigger than the struggle against Trump

lol I dont listen to one style of music, music is something that transcends classifications....good music is good music, eminem used to put out very good music, slim shady, marshal mathers, eminemshow and devil's night cds were all top notch for that genre as was many of his recordings with other rappers that never mad it onto a cd, stir crazy, words are weapons, renegades, dont approach me, and other stuff he worked on all around that same time, then it became a couple good songs per cd((with D12 too)) now its gotten to the point its a serious travesty to listen to this new stuff((and his last efforts))

I listen to everything from Stompin Tom Connors to Tool to Sticky Fingers to Wardruna, ghostland observatory, MGK, swollen members,the black keys((one of my all time favs, as is Tool, as is eminem or was....))if you want to try and nail down what kind of music Im into....go right ahead
I'm not going to down your music, you say tool is your favorite ever yet knock on eminem for voicing his political views? Surely you jest

http://www.alternativenation.net/tools-maynard-james-keenan-reveals-trump-disgusting-turd/
https://consequenceofsound.net/2016...-this-before-i-think-its-called-germany-1938/

And yet out sold pro trump and bigger star kanye west by miles with absolutely no pre-release promotion
Kanye ain't had a good album in years either,
So besides Kamikaze what you think was em's last good album?

Is the album political? What's the best song?

From what I've listened to, It's mostly him going after critics of his last album and the new generation of rappers (esp mumble rappers). I haven't listened to the full album yet though.

Kanye ain't had a good album in years either,
So besides Kamikaze what you think was em's last good album?

This thread isn't discussing the quality of his music, if it is continually shittier and shittier and everyone agrees why is this another #1 and one of the top selling albums of the year?

This thread isn't discussing the quality of his music, if it is continually shittier and shittier and everyone agrees why is this another #1 and one of the top selling albums of the year?

Get out your emotions over em, reread my post if you are going to respond to me, I said it was his best album in years. If you can't comprehend two sentences, trying to have a discussion is pretty pointless wouldn't you agree?

Imagine if a black country star said the same about obama supporters.

Get out your emotions over em, reread my post if you are going to respond to me, I said it was his best album in years. If you can't comprehend two sentences, trying to have a discussion is pretty pointless wouldn't you agree?
what emotions? I'm not arguing the quality of his music. if anything that only betters my argument on his sales vs his trump stance

Back