After saying "f--- you" to anyone who is a supporter of Trump, Eminem easily tops the charts

he should worry less about projecting his shitty politcal views on others and worry more about where the fuck his talent has gone.....hes lost it.....bad

Ive only heard the MGK diss off his new shit and it was a travesty to what he once was....he needs to stop making records before he completely tarnishes how good he really was
Why is this millionaire white middle aged bloke with bleached hair still angry?

That's because Trumpers listen to country

he should worry less about projecting his shitty politcal views on others and worry more about where the fuck his talent has gone.....hes lost it.....bad

Ive only heard the MGK diss off his new shit and it was a travesty to what he once was....he needs to stop making records before he completely tarnishes how good he really was

He never had the talent to make good rap music. He could make rhymes though. I remember his debut album when I was in high school. It was goofy white boy rap. Rap is dead now but white people sure didn't help it alive with goofy ass shit like Enimem.

Why is this millionaire white middle aged bloke with bleached hair still angry?
lets talk about it?
He never had the talent to make good rap music. He could make rhymes though. I remember his debut album when I was in high school. It was goofy white boy rap. Rap is dead now but white people sure didn't help it alive with goofy ass shit like Enimem.
idk about all that, he didnt and doesnt have the talent to create beats but he was the wittiest lyricist with the best delivery for quite a few years, i understand the resentment towards him tho...it cant be easy to see some goofy white kid come out and do better what other non white people started ((since you want to make this about race for some reason)) also...I dont believe Rap is dead

Another "hit him where it hurts!" MAGA boycott failure.

From his October 2017 cypher on the BET Hip Hop Awards

"And any fan of mine who's a supporter of his
I'm drawing in the sand a line, you're either for or against
And if you can't decide who you like more and you're split
On who you should stand beside, I'll do it for you with this:
Fuck you"

Which of course lead to furious triggered snowflake backlash, of trump supporters claiming the bulk of Eminem's supporters were working class white folk like him who grew up in middle america and now they would never buy another eminem album or stream any eminem songs.

But that didn't work out to well as eminem almost doubled the first week sales of his last album and eased his way into the record books with his 9th #1 album

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.48385/...ars-to-no-1-on-billboard-200-with-epic-debut#

I’m totally confused as to why you’re so excited. You actually thought people who liked him would not buy his album after he came out as someone who hates Trump?

Eminem has had a “Fuck You!” attitude towards the entire world since the beginning. It didn’t bother his fans then, but now that it’s aimed at Trump, they’re not going to buy his album?

Come on man, get a hold of yourself.

Last edited:
Ja Rule took Em's soul with 2 bars

LOL wut?

Beisdes being a manlet with a try hard deep voice and making bitch songs with female artists at the time...Which instantly makes ya kind of a bitch...ja got curbed stomped very easily by g unit.

I actually prefer this version to that of Pac's...that's how good it is as not only a dis track but a song.

(I prefer the vocals of Em's verse, "sweat drip, get me off this trip..." I think Busta destroyed more)

Last edited:
lets talk about it?
idk about all that, he didnt and doesnt have the talent to create beats but he was the wittiest lyricist with the best delivery for quite a few years, i understand the resentment towards him tho...it cant be easy to see some goofy white kid come out and do better what other non white people started ((since you want to make this about race for some reason)) also...I dont believe Rap is dead

Rap is not dead. But it is on life-support, and in a vegetative state. Somebody needs to step up and what we all know must be done: pull the plug.

Donald Trump is indirectly making some people a lot of money. How many books, albums, movies and merchandise have been sold because it is anti-Trump. How many shows have gotten more viewers and internet sites more clicks because of Trump? Kaepernick would not have gotten that Nike deal if it were not for Trump being so vocal about the idiots kneeling during the anthem. The money made off of anti-Trump products has to be boosting the US economy.

Donald Trump is indirectly making some people a lot of money. How many books, albums, movies and merchandise have been sold because it is anti-Trump. How many shows have gotten more viewers and internet sites more clicks because of Trump? Kaepernick would not have gotten that Nike deal if it were not for Trump being so vocal about the idiots kneeling during the anthem. The money made off of anti-Trump products has to be boosting the US economy.
think of all the "likes" generated on Sherdog for both pro and anti Trump posts...

Back