After saying "f--- you" to anyone who is a supporter of Trump, Eminem easily tops the charts

According to Billboard, Kamikaze's "sales bow of 252,000" traditional album sales occurred "all via digital downloads." Those numbers come from Nielsen, those incorruptible arbiters of digital sales figures (they would never manipulate data for their own interests). I'm sure they don't use any algorithms or sly classification / methodology to push certain artists in exchange for cash. I'm sure Eminem's fans, wherever they are, are bumping' this white boy's shit like it's 1999 again.

But it should be pointed out that Revival's total sales figures dropped off sharply after the first week (i.e., after the corporate push), while Sheeran's Divide remained in the top 10 for 44 weeks after its release. How embarrassing for Eminem to get cucked so hard by a wimpy British ginger. Eminem's marked decline has caught the attention of the business community and fans alike. How low will he go? Kamikaze will likely follow the same path as Revival into the internet's dust bin.

252k is people who paid for the album and downloaded the entire thing. Hard copies of the album weren't even in stores because it was a surprise album, duh. 433k is the number which factors in streams, single song listens/sales, etc. 433k is the best math they have to compare sales now in the digital age to the 90s and earlier where if you wanted to listen to a song you bought the CD.

further reading regarding the 433k number: Known as TEA (track equivalent album) and SEA (streaming equivalent album), 10 song sales or 1,500 song streams from an album are treated as equivalent to one purchase of the album.

Comparing album sales now to anything really mid to early 2000s and before is not apples to apples.

Last edited:
Apparently all they have to do is say something about "Drumpf" and all that's all the liberals need.

That's why Eminem is enjoying success again.

It's because he's successfully manipulating the libtard's shit.

252k is people who paid for the album and downloaded the entire thing. Hard copies of the album weren't even in stores because it was a surprise album, duh. 433k is the number which factors in streams, single song listens/sales, etc. 433k is the best math they have to compare sales now in the digital age to the 90s and earlier where if you wanted to listen to a song you bought the CD.

further reading regarding the 433k number: Known as TEA (track equivalent album) and SEA (streaming equivalent album), 10 song sales or 1,500 song streams from an album are treated as equivalent to one purchase of the album.

Comparing album sales now to anything really mid to early 2000s and before is not apples to apples.

That 433K figure is very fluffy. As you noted, there are many ways for them to increase "album sales" figures without anyone actually buying an album. These days they can use bots and automatic playlists to increase those figures. From a brand perspective, getting Eminem to #1 on BB in a 5-way tie for the "record" was the most important objective for this shitty album.

eminem had to censor his columbine lines in "I'm back"

the word kids and Columbine were both dubbed out

Yeah, I remember that. I was thinking more of disses against particular people, but yeah, that is a good example of the odd time that he was censored even on the explicit version of one of his albums.

I honestly dont give a shit about Eminem's political views.
I recall many actors and musicians threatening to leave the US and move eosewhere if Trump wins, i.e. Corey Taylor.
Did at least one more or oess recognisable celebrity leave?
Not that I can recall. FWIW, I'm pretty sure Em never said he would leave.

trump tards are busy listening to kid rock and sean hannitys radio show

This thread isn't discussing the quality of his music, if it is continually shittier and shittier and everyone agrees why is this another #1 and one of the top selling albums of the year?
The same reason McDonald's sells more burgers than anyone else. Human beings are incredibly stupid.

How is one related to the other? Seems like the thread is just trolling for a fight, which is exactly what we don't need more of.

Good thing the type of retards that listen to Eminem can't put the bong down long enough to vote then isn't it.

How is one related to the other? Seems like the thread is just trolling for a fight, which is exactly what we don't need more of.

@tehJameson proved your point.

punk is looking for a fight. What a warrior he is! (Keyboard, I mean) <22>

Why don't you go play in Highway Traffic?

The world would be a better place with one less neanderthal inhabiting it. <13>
Nah I'll just listen to Eminem and wear Nikes to trigger you goofs

Turn down for what?
I ain't loud enough, nah, turn the Valium up!

'Cause I don't know how I'm gonna get your mouths to shut
Now when it doesn't matter what caliber

I spit at, I'll bet a hundred thousand bucks

You'll turn around and just be like, "Man, how the fuck
Sourpuss gonna get mad just 'cause his album sucks
and now he wants to take it out on us?"
(ooouuu)

that's some funny shite

The Joyner Lucas collab track is also good but a bit cringe when Em tries rapping Joyner's style of bars and it sounds terrible so he does Rap God again

*Listens*

Yeah, annihilated that too. RIP Mumble Rap.

*Listens*

Yeah, annihilated that too. RIP Mumble Rap.

Joyner at 0:12 sets the meter based on his previous style, not far from "Say Hello To Adele"

Eminem at 1:51 tries the same thing only its Joyner's meter - slower drawl, looser Redman-type flow while Em winds up sounding boxed-up and awkward using it, so he quickly switches to a more familiar machine-gun style and the song kills

it's such a cool moment where Joyner looks comfortable and Em sounds off only because of a clash of styles, not skills

Another "hit him where it hurts!" MAGA boycott failure.

From his October 2017 cypher on the BET Hip Hop Awards

"And any fan of mine who's a supporter of his
I'm drawing in the sand a line, you're either for or against
And if you can't decide who you like more and you're split
On who you should stand beside, I'll do it for you with this:
Fuck you"

Which of course lead to furious triggered snowflake backlash, of trump supporters claiming the bulk of Eminem's supporters were working class white folk like him who grew up in middle america and now they would never buy another eminem album or stream any eminem songs.

But that didn't work out to well as eminem almost doubled the first week sales of his last album and eased his way into the record books with his 9th #1 album

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.48385/...ars-to-no-1-on-billboard-200-with-epic-debut#

{<jordan}

One would think that, after pretty much all of Hollywood supported Hilary in '16, celebrities would have learned their lesson: just because we like your songs and movies doesn't mean we give a fuck about your opinions.

Now dance for us, little monkeys! Dance!<45><Lmaoo>

Never was a huge Eminem fan, but he's got some great tracks for sure.

I liked that Rap God track back when it came out, mostly because of the Billy Squier sample.

However, I can't help but to feel like Eminem is about as irrelevant as could be these days.

So, in regards to the OP:

<Fedor23>

Back