After saying "f--- you" to anyone who is a supporter of Trump, Eminem easily tops the charts

All the slim shady talk had me playing his old albums in the last week. Brought me back. I gotta check out this album, hopefully he's back to being Slim Shady, hotter then a set of twin babies, in a Mercedes Benz with the windows up when the temp goes up to the mid 80s.

How come Trump never retaliates against Em? He always does on other celebrities.

Another "hit him where it hurts!" MAGA boycott failure.

From his October 2017 cypher on the BET Hip Hop Awards

"And any fan of mine who's a supporter of his
I'm drawing in the sand a line, you're either for or against
And if you can't decide who you like more and you're split
On who you should stand beside, I'll do it for you with this:
Fuck you"

Which of course lead to furious triggered snowflake backlash, of trump supporters claiming the bulk of Eminem's supporters were working class white folk like him who grew up in middle america and now they would never buy another eminem album or stream any eminem songs.

But that didn't work out to well as eminem almost doubled the first week sales of his last album and eased his way into the record books with his 9th #1 album

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.48385/...ars-to-no-1-on-billboard-200-with-epic-debut#

Does anyone really believe that the bulk of Trump supporters listen to Eminem?

And who exactly is buying albums these days? Most people have a music subscription to just stream what they want.

That Machine Gun Kelly diss to Eminem was damn good. Did not expect him to go that hard. Definitely underestimated his talent.

That & Back To Back are my recent favourites.

it seemed easy to boycott when he wasnt dissing anyone..... as soon as he releases a diss album the world forgets all about the supposed boycott lol

That Machine Gun Kelly diss to Eminem was damn good. Did not expect him to go that hard. Definitely underestimated his talent.

agreed, that was the hardest Ive ever heard anyone go at Eminem. Although it seems as though he had this ready to go as it was released really quickly after Eminems album.

still though, it was a good track. Eminems response will be legendary though

Lol. Em fell off after his third CD.

Hopefully his response to rap devil is good.

The same reason McDonald's sells more burgers than anyone else. Human beings are incredibly stupid.

You take that back ya kilt wearing fairy! Big Macs are delicious. At least that is what my round belly tells me...

One thing I don't get is he spent the better part of ten years rapping about how he wants to kill gays, hates them etc. Beating women all that stuff. I have listened to eminem for years, his song Kim was savage, also one of my favorites. I dont know how any liberal could be a fan of em personally just considering there book of PC morals should not allow it by default.

His song Kim is savage, one of the best songs I've

All the slim shady talk had me playing his old albums in the last week. Brought me back. I gotta check out this album, hopefully he's back to being Slim Shady, hotter then a set of twin babies, in a Mercedes Benz with the windows up when the temp goes up to the mid 80s.

He absolutely crushed a couple of songs on there (The Ringer, Lucky You). He can still summon it when he's up to it.

Silly Hillary supporters and their buying music

I literally can’t remember the last album I bought.

I mean who buys an Eminem album? Goofy teenagers and millennials. Not exactly a conservative demographic

This is like the Nike boycott. Sales won’t be affected by people who weren’t buying in the first place.

Next TS will make a Nike thread just to watch the fighting

Is there an audience for a black country star? I Googled "Black country star" via VPN and was sorely disappointed.

I was expecting a cool cat with dreadlocks, a manly mustache to end all mustaches, 10 gallon hat, and chaps.

No dice.

MI0004293610.jpg

Back